State Chapters > Arizona

Just Purchased A Home In Mesa

<< < (3/4) > >>

DB:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on May 03, 2021, 04:26:51 am ---Well, the cost of U-Haul trucks has gone up significantly.

--- End quote ---

If you are coming from California, the price has gone up substantially I'm told. There's an exodus from California going on right now. They're having a hard time finding people to bring back the U-Haul trucks/trailers. I was a little ahead of the curve apparently.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: DB on May 03, 2021, 04:52:24 am ---If you are coming from California, the price has gone up substantially I'm told. There's an exodus from California going on right now. They're having a hard time finding people to bring back the U-Haul trucks/trailers. I was a little ahead of the curve apparently.

--- End quote ---

Apparently,

Going to AZ is a premium.

DB:
I believe Texas is the biggest recipient of Californians right now.

LegalAmerican:

--- Quote from: DB on April 26, 2021, 03:14:00 am ---My question is, if the shit hits the fan is this a bad place to be?

--- End quote ---

I would say NO.  But stock up on some water.  I happen to live near a river, but I keep some gallons of water in the garage, to flush toilets, or filter for drinking, besides my indoor stash of spring water for cooking soups. I have the room, so I see no problem for me. I have a gas BBQ for cooking, if electricity goes out. One has to think of things. When I lived in an apt. they would turn off the water for a few hours and not tell us.  This way, I could flush toilet.  I always have my spring water for cooking, with this happening many times at the apt. In my home now, in the SW.

HikerGuy83:
Closed yesterday !!!

Oh boy.

Hope the AC works !!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version