Author Topic: Millions Are Skipping Their Second Doses of Covid-19 Vaccines  (Read 5064 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Millions Are Skipping Their Second Doses of Covid-19 Vaccines
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2021, 06:50:54 pm »
Why do people think the worst?  Most of that,  does NOT HAPPEN. My shingles, were so light, on my legs...I didn't know what I had.  I put on some antivirus creme.  Went away.  People live in constant fear?  Here I am, to irritate you all!  lol

Offline MOD3

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2021, 07:02:28 pm »
Please revert to posts relevant to the topic.

:dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2021, 07:03:24 pm »
   So are you gonna get the shingles vaccine @LegalAmerican ?

PS:  This thread is useless without pictures of your LEGS, anyway.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2021, 07:04:07 pm »
    OOPS, sorry @MOD3
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2021, 08:19:12 pm »
Oh my gosh!  I had a few red dots on my legs.  SHINGLES.  Went away.  Look at the below.  Why do people believe in their 'doctors'?  I need to find a post I made about some doctors. 

That depends a touch... If it is an emergency, like I need something cut off or bolted back on, Western med is the best there is, and I will trust them pretty dang far once the anesthesia kicks in... Broken bones and stitches... I been down that road my whole life with em, and with much confidence.

But illness... especially in the long term... wouldn't trust em as far as I can throw em. MUCH prefer my Cheyenne medicine man...

Same goes for births... Our first was horror highway, scared to death the whole time, Spinabiffeda, German measles, twins... right down the garden path all the way to a cesarean. And a fifteen thousand dollar bill, which wasn't chump change back then.

The other three kids we had at home with a midwife, natural remedies, and herbs, and never cost me more than $1500 again.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2021, 08:41:43 pm »
That depends a touch... If it is an emergency, like I need something cut off or bolted back on, Western med is the best there is, and I will trust them pretty dang far once the anesthesia kicks in... Broken bones and stitches... I been down that road my whole life with em, and with much confidence.

But illness... especially in the long term... wouldn't trust em as far as I can throw em. MUCH prefer my Cheyenne medicine man...

Same goes for births... Our first was horror highway, scared to death the whole time, Spinabiffeda, German measles, twins... right down the garden path all the way to a cesarean. And a fifteen thousand dollar bill, which wasn't chump change back then.

The other three kids we had at home with a midwife, natural remedies, and herbs, and never cost me more than $1500 again.

I agree. Broken bones, that need fixing.  That is a given, but the rest of my stories are true. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2021, 12:10:41 am »
   So are you gonna get the shingles vaccine @LegalAmerican ?

PS:  This thread is useless without pictures of your LEGS, anyway.

No. Don't need to. Already had my 'attack'.  No one knows if I ever even, had chickenpox! My mom put me in a room with a child that had them.  Never got them or so mild, no one can tell.  Hence...a few, red dots on my legs.  That was it.
Not every disease is of a major event. 

Offline MOD3

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2021, 02:03:14 pm »
Please get back on topic. :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2021, 11:08:56 pm »
Oh my gosh!  I had a few red dots on my legs.  SHINGLES.  Went away.  Look at the below.  Why do people believe in their 'doctors'?  I need to find a post I made about some doctors. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

Wow. Jim..I NEVER DEFER to any doctor.  I listen to what thy have to say and make up my own mind, BUT NEVER , NEVER LISTEN to them.  I consider it.  If I had listened, I would have had a tonsillectomy, hysterectomy, and the WRONG breast taken for a sample!  It was left, they put on paper it was RIGHT side. Oh my gosh. I was 28, the doctor said I needed a hysterectomy.  He scheduled it, before I even had a change to speak with husband or think it over!  Like the next day!  Then when I got divorced from this man, I didn't 'need' a  hysterectomy.  Now, if it was medically needed, it should be the same before and after.  It wasn't. I still have all my parts.  To this day.
Menopause cured me.  The tonsillectomy.  Still have them. Doctor said, he would do all three of us at discount!  My two kids and me.  You trust doctors?  My mammogram showed NO CANCER.  A needle biopsy came back NEGATIVE.  Doctor said, probably some scar  tissue.  ( I had no surgery or anything done before).  I thought about it, then decided to have lump removed and remove ALL DOUBT. It came back as cancer.  I have more stories like this.  Making my point.
My mother listened to the doctor, then made up her own mind.
Back when she was carrying me (inside), she was prescribed Thalidomide.
She flushed it down the toilet.
(Thanks Mom!).
I have the same philosophy, in that I will consider what the Doctor has to say, I will do research, I will even ask a second opinion if the research shows the doctor may not have been entirely correct, but the choices are mine alone.
The last three times I went to a doctor for something major, I knew what I had, what needed to be done, and was correct in all aspects.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2021, 01:10:52 am »
My mother listened to the doctor, then made up her own mind.
Back when she was carrying me (inside), she was prescribed Thalidomide.
She flushed it down the toilet.
(Thanks Mom!).
I have the same philosophy, in that I will consider what the Doctor has to say, I will do research, I will even ask a second opinion if the research shows the doctor may not have been entirely correct, but the choices are mine alone.
The last three times I went to a doctor for something major, I knew what I had, what needed to be done, and was correct in all aspects.

888high58888

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2021, 02:17:42 am »
A couple hundred Million are skipping their first dose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2021, 02:22:11 am »

Including me... which makes the second dose superfluous.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2021, 02:34:18 am »
Including me... which makes the second dose superfluous.

That's right....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2021, 03:22:57 am »

We are part of the Control group.  Those taking the jab are part of the Experiment group.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2021, 04:28:56 am »
We are part of the Control group.  Those taking the jab are part of the Experiment group.

The sacrifices we make for the advancement of science...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2021, 08:10:59 pm »

You one of the few who would understand.  There is poison in these 'vaccines".  Lead. Backup below. ON TOPIC.
https://rumble.com/vkgdq7-deadly-shots-former-pfizer-employee-confirms-poison-in-covid-vaccine.html

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2021, 08:14:17 pm »
You one of the few who would understand.  There is poison in these 'vaccines".  Lead. Backup below. ON TOPIC.
https://rumble.com/vkgdq7-deadly-shots-former-pfizer-employee-confirms-poison-in-covid-vaccine.html

Yes Ma'am!  On Topic!   happy77
I will NOT comply.