Author Topic: Millions Are Skipping Their Second Doses of Covid-19 Vaccines  (Read 5069 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Millions Are Skipping Their Second Doses of Covid-19 Vaccines
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2021, 05:54:48 pm »
You can expect more and more of this 'balking' by the general public due to loss of confidence.
Many people have no confidence in the vaccine or in the people running the program.

Fauci is a clown who changes his mind twice every week. And his "two/three/four mask mandate" makes him look like a childish fool.
Also, when I was getting the second shot, the nurses were saying first of all, that nothing changes.
You still have to live like you did before the vaccine in every way. So why get the shot? What good is it?

And, they were discussing "updates" quarterly or semiannually never-ending. Again, this is very discouraging.
The Democrats want COVID to last forever. They are trying to make it a normal part of American life with monthly updates and such.
Obviously, as we see here, there comes a point when Americans yell 'ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!'
And that is where we are now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2021, 07:38:26 pm »
You can expect more and more of this 'balking' by the general public due to loss of confidence.
Many people have no confidence in the vaccine or in the people running the program.

Fauci is a clown who changes his mind twice every week. And his "two/three/four mask mandate" makes him look like a childish fool.
Also, when I was getting the second shot, the nurses were saying first of all, that nothing changes.
You still have to live like you did before the vaccine in every way. So why get the shot? What good is it?

And, they were discussing "updates" quarterly or semiannually never-ending. Again, this is very discouraging.
The Democrats want COVID to last forever. They are trying to make it a normal part of American life with monthly updates and such.
Obviously, as we see here, there comes a point when Americans yell 'ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!'

:thumbsup:

I take no flu shot. Same with this vaccine.  99.97% recovery.  I found out, this percent was from the CDC.  Covid is a 'cold virus', so it will be with us forever. It mutates! 

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2021, 12:57:08 am »
Why get this vaccine when a covid mutation is running wild in India?

Why?  Because the latest data is the the original two-shot regimen for Pfizer or Moderna (or AstraZenaca if you're on the other side of the pond) is almost as good at preventing the Indian "Delta" variant as it is at preventing the original version or the Kentish "Alpha" variant, (maybe not the 94% or 95% upward of an 80% reduction in the chances of getting it) while only having one dose gives only a 10% reduction in the chances of getting the "Delta" variant.  That's why.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2021, 05:50:14 am »

Now we know what part Bill Gates played in this, it's like Windows 10.... :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2021, 01:32:33 pm »
Bill Gates and the Gates Foundation had nothing to do with the vaccines in use in the US, other than demanding that vaccine doses bought by the US government (= taxpayer $$!) be given to Third World countries.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2021, 11:38:07 pm »
Bill Gates and the Gates Foundation had nothing to do with the vaccines in use in the US, other than demanding that vaccine doses bought by the US government (= taxpayer $$!) be given to Third World countries.

It's a joke son, get it?

Every time you turn around it sticks you with an update....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2021, 12:08:52 am »
A Federal Judge should rule the second dose Mandatory By Law.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2021, 12:13:17 am »
NO!

The Federal Government is not Constitutionally authorized to regulate, much less demand, that any person put something into their body, or even to refrain from doing so.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2021, 12:21:08 am »
Why?  Because the latest data is the the original two-shot regimen for Pfizer or Moderna (or AstraZenaca if you're on the other side of the pond) is almost as good at preventing the Indian "Delta" variant as it is at preventing the original version or the Kentish "Alpha" variant, (maybe not the 94% or 95% upward of an 80% reduction in the chances of getting it) while only having one dose gives only a 10% reduction in the chances of getting the "Delta" variant.  That's why.

I read INDIA is receiving saline solution in their covid shot.  Not the real vaccine.  Then I just read two differant Walgreens, different states, did the same.  Giving people a saline solution shot.  This video, says 'mistake'.  I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp4uXLCFEHM

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2021, 12:30:46 am »

Thousands Given Salt Water Vaccines in India; Jan. 6 Suspects Facing ‘Inhumane’ Treatment 7-7-21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTJt53imRr0&t=2s

Online roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2021, 12:52:58 am »

Oh HELL no. That sh*t will NEVER be in me... And that you would give them the gun to hold against my head is unconscionable.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2021, 01:51:54 am »
I know quite a few who have skipped them all.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2021, 01:53:37 am »
Yep!

C S Lewis

Offline art.prout

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2021, 02:34:55 am »
NO!

The Federal Government is not Constitutionally authorized to regulate, much less demand, that any person put something into their body, or even to refrain from doing so.

I would have to think that this fellow is being sarcastic, a bit tongue in cheek.

(A play on how "a Federal Judge" seemed to counter everything that Trump tried to get done.)

Online DB

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2021, 03:40:51 am »

Not gonna do it.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2021, 04:41:22 pm »
I read INDIA is receiving saline solution in their covid shot.  Not the real vaccine.  Then I just read two differant Walgreens, different states, did the same.  Giving people a saline solution shot.  This video, says 'mistake'.  I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT.

:silly: India is thousands of miles from the US, and until July, 2021, India was not using any of the vaccines authorized for use in the US. :silly: The Indian problem was fraud, not an accident, and happened in May and June, before Moderna's vaccine was authorized by India.

Do you have evidence that what happened in the two Walgreens stores was anything other than an accident, aside from you wanting it to have been intentional? >183 million Americans have received at least one vaccine dose. Human beings are imperfect, and mistakes do happen.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 04:43:45 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2021, 01:19:22 am »
:silly: India is thousands of miles from the US, and until July, 2021, India was not using any of the vaccines authorized for use in the US.  The Indian problem was fraud, not an accident, and happened in May and June, before Moderna's vaccine was authorized by India.

Do you have evidence that what happened in the two Walgreens stores was anything other than an accident, aside from you wanting it to have been intentional? >183 million Americans have received at least one vaccine dose. Human beings are imperfect, and mistakes do happen.

Same covid in India.  Your post makes zero sense. I posted videos to back up what I said.  Now, you want me to 'prove' something to you?  So FRAUD in India, but NOT in the U.S.A.? FRAUD is not possible in U.S.A? Like our 2020 voter fraud?
 GOOD DAY.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2021, 01:35:15 am »

So the Judicial Branch has the task of making laws now?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2021, 02:27:46 am »
The only thing the Federal Government is Constitutionally empowered to do in this regard is to standardize the weights and measures of whatever you decide to put in your body (or decide NOT to).

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2021, 02:53:31 pm »
The only thing the Federal Government is Constitutionally empowered to do in this regard is to standardize the weights and measures of whatever you decide to put in your body (or decide NOT to).

Fascism doesn't really care what the Constitution says.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2021, 03:59:41 pm »
If you are smart you will let the virus run its course.   If you die...you die.   The strong will survive.
LOLOLOLOL....you are quite the humanitarian there...

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2021, 04:07:23 pm »
If you are smart you will let the virus run its course.   If you die...you die.   The strong will survive.

Thanks, Ivan!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2021, 06:32:27 pm »
Oh my gosh!  I had a few red dots on my legs.  SHINGLES.  Went away.  Look at the below.  Why do people believe in their 'doctors'?  I need to find a post I made about some doctors. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

Wow. Jim..I NEVER DEFER to any doctor.  I listen to what thy have to say and make up my own mind, BUT NEVER , NEVER LISTEN to them.  I consider it.  If I had listened, I would have had a tonsillectomy, hysterectomy, and the WRONG breast taken for a sample!  It was left, they put on paper it was RIGHT side. Oh my gosh. I was 28, the doctor said I needed a hysterectomy.  He scheduled it, before I even had a change to speak with husband or think it over!  Like the next day!  Then when I got divorced from this man, I didn't 'need' a  hysterectomy.  Now, if it was medically needed, it should be the same before and after.  It wasn't. I still have all my parts.  To this day.
Menopause cured me.  The tonsillectomy.  Still have them. Doctor said, he would do all three of us at discount!  My two kids and me.  You trust doctors?  My mammogram showed NO CANCER.  A needle biopsy came back NEGATIVE.  Doctor said, probably some scar  tissue.  ( I had no surgery or anything done before).  I thought about it, then decided to have lump removed and remove ALL DOUBT. It came back as cancer.  I have more stories like this.  Making my point.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 06:43:28 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2021, 06:47:15 pm »
Oh my gosh!  I had a few red dots on my legs.  SHINGLES.  Went away.  Look at the below.  Why do people believe in their 'doctors'?  I need to find a post I made about some doctors. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

Wow. Jim..I NEVER DEFER to any doctor.  I listen to what thy have to say and make up my own mind, BUT NEVER , NEVER LISTEN to them.  I consider it.  If I had listened, I would have had a tonsillectomy, hysterectomy, and the WRONG breast taken for a sample!  It was left, they put on paper it was RIGHT side. Oh my gosh. I was 28, the doctor said I needed a hysterectomy.  He scheduled it, before I even had a change to speak with husband or think it over!  Like the next day!  Then when I got divorced from this man, I didn't 'need' a  hysterectomy.  Now, if it was medically needed, it should be the same before and after.  It wasn't. I still have all my parts.  To this day.
Menopause cured me.  The tonsillectomy.  Still have them. Doctor said, he would do all three of us at discount!  My two kids and me.  You trust doctors?  My mammogram showed NO CANCER.  A needle biopsy came back NEGATIVE.  Doctor said, probably some scar  tissue.  ( I had no surgery or anything done before).  I thought about it, then decided to have lump removed and remove ALL DOUBT. It came back as cancer.  I have more stories like this.  Making my point.

Under doctors care, 7 months pregnant.  I was in pain,I said it woucl be my appendix.  He sent me home. I laid around for about a week in pain. My appendix RUPTURED, I went into labor.  I could not have any drugs, for fear of harming early baby birth!  BOTH of us almost died. In fact,  I was, except for some good nurses!  Everything was shutting down.