Author Topic: New photos show Epstein and Maxwell were VIP guests in Clinton’s White House  (Read 370 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New photos show Epstein and Maxwell were VIP guests in Clinton’s White House

By Jesse O’Neill

April 25, 2021 | 2:17am | Updated

Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein were once White House guests of former President Bill Clinton, new pictures prove.

The images were published by The Sun, days after Maxwell’s last court appearance on sex trafficking charges in Manhattan, related to her alleged procurement of underage rape victims for the convicted pedophile.

The disgusting duo were invited to the White House in 1993, after Epstein reportedly donated money to have the Oval Office refurbished.

They toured the East Room and the presidential residence during a reception, the paper reported.

The pictures expand the timeline of Clinton’s involvement with Epstein and Maxwell.

Prior to their surfacing, some of the oldest photos linking the trio were from 2002, Clinton was photographed aboard Epstein’s private jet along with Maxwell and one of the late billionaires’ rape accusers.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/04/25/epstein-and-maxwell-were-vip-guests-in-clintons-white-house-photos/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

I suspect the slime and dirt have scarcely been revealed for obvious reasons. It will take some outside source to reveal the true depravity of Clinton's sexual antics. We won't be getting any revelations from the American media.

BassWrangler

I suspect the slime and dirt have scarcely been revealed for obvious reasons. It will take some outside source to reveal the true depravity of Clinton's sexual antics. We won't be getting any revelations from the American media.

There's literally no depravity that I would be surprised to hear Clinton had participated in. Once you realize those Clinton rape accusers are credible, you realize he is really lower than pond scum.