Author Topic: What? Liberals Are Now Saying Soap Dispensers Are Racist?  (Read 857 times)

rangerrebew

What? Liberals Are Now Saying Soap Dispensers Are Racist?
« on: April 25, 2021, 02:10:12 pm »

What? Liberals Are Now Saying Soap Dispensers Are Racist?
April 23, 2021 kristel   

A student from a prestigious University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) is claiming automatic soap dispensers are racist, seriously?

If you still don’t believe that the lunatics are running the asylum, get a load of an op-ed that a civil engineering student from the University of California, Los Angeles, just penned for the College Fix.

Sulivan Israel, a civil engineering student at the University of California, Los Angeles, wrote in an op-ed for The College Fix that he recently took part in an online debate about “systemic racism,” in which some of his classmates actually made the charge against hateful automatic soap dispensers. Not one or two, or a few bad apples (soap dispensers), mind you, but the entire “racist” “demographic.” Oh, the (black) humanity!

https://2020conservative.com/what-liberals-are-now-saying-soap-dispensers-are-racist/?utm_source=BS-M-5&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:8947964&utm_campaign=2020%204-24%207a

Offline LMAO

Re: What? Liberals Are Now Saying Soap Dispensers Are Racist?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 02:11:53 pm »
 :thud:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 02:37:54 pm »
Design defects aren't racist. That said, I need to check whether the soap dispensers at work respond when something black passes under them. Maybe UCLA bought cheap and got ill-designed @#$%. Or maybe UCLA's installers didn't follow instruction for setting the dispensers' sensitivity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 02:51:15 pm »
Design defects aren't racist. That said, I need to check whether the soap dispensers at work respond when something black passes under them. Maybe UCLA bought cheap and got ill-designed @#$%. Or maybe UCLA's installers didn't follow instruction for setting the dispensers' sensitivity.

Proximity detectors don't care what color the moving object is.  The "engineering student" needs to take some 200-level classes on electronics.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 03:28:05 pm »
Proximity detectors don't care what color the moving object is.  The "engineering student" needs to take some 200-level classes on electronics.

Maybe they are IR based proximity sensors in which case emissivity could play a role. if they are poorly made or miscalibrated as Pete said. I've occasionally had issues with those automatic paper towel dispensers, so it seems like miscalibration is a thing.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2021, 03:44:25 pm »
He is right!
Soap dispensers were diabolically engineered to only give soap to White people.
I hope the tinfoil hat Black crowd keeps growing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

BassWrangler

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 03:57:05 pm »
He is right!

The farther they go with this craziness, the more people see it for what it is.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2021, 04:07:37 pm »
The people who claim soap dispensers are racist are most likely the same people who believe the CIA deliberately introduced heroin into the black community and other insane conspiracy theories.
If they really thought white people reigned supreme and wanted to eliminate black people, then why do they think they wouldn't have all been shipped back to Africa by now or killed off?
How is it possible to reason with these people?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2021, 04:15:03 pm »
Good grief, by that reasoning I could claim my night vision scope is racist, in that it picks up lighter skin folks in the dark better than the opposite.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2021, 04:23:28 pm »
Yes, if that were the case then think how much trouble a Black person would have getting through an automatic door. I wonder if they have the same problem there with automatic flush valves on the toilets, now that would be a crappy situation.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2021, 04:25:33 pm »
Good grief, by that reasoning I could claim my night vision scope is racist, in that it picks up lighter skin folks in the dark better than the opposite.
But in that case do you think they would complain, I mean that would give them an advantage. :silly:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2021, 02:42:32 am »

Not even a design defect. 

The soap dispensers dispense soap.   Not their fault (b)lack hands are two-toned.

The soap dispensers are really judging those people by their character, not the color of their skin.   Only racists complain about the soap dispensers, so the soap dispensers are clearly good judges of character.   
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2021, 02:44:17 am »

My black huskies are racist.  I NEVER trip over the white husky/great pyranee mix in the dark.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline verga

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2021, 11:59:30 am »
Most people cup tehri hands to receive the soap, since the inside of your fingers are what come in contact with your nether regions. More proof that if  you want to be offended you can always find a reason to be.

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2021, 05:59:08 pm »
Most people cup tehri hands to receive the soap, since the inside of your fingers are what come in contact with your nether regions. More proof that if  you want to be offended you can always find a reason to be.

Actually, most people, all the normal ones, cup their hands palm up to capture falling liquids of any sort because that's how the cup-shape works.   Upside-down cups are more like umbrellas.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2021, 06:10:17 pm »
Actually, most people, all the normal ones, cup their hands palm up to capture falling liquids of any sort because that's how the cup-shape works.   Upside-down cups are more like umbrellas.

Not me!  I have the foam ooze on the back of my hand, so that way if anybody gets too close to me I can blow it in their face.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2021, 06:14:45 pm »
Ivory Soap is the most racist of all.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2021, 09:55:31 pm »
If you only knew.  I know someone that went to Africa to work on the ebola outbreak.   One of the training sessions she put together was how to wash your hands.  Believe it or not, they do not the REASONS for handwashing.  No joke!

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2021, 10:02:02 pm »
If you only knew.  I know someone that went to Africa to work on the ebola outbreak.   One of the training sessions she put together was how to wash your hands.  Believe it or not, they do not the REASONS for handwashing.  No joke!

Which is why all (b)lacks in America should be giving thanks to the slave-owners who bought their ancestors and to Abraham Lincoln who rejected the notion that freed slaves should be sent back to Africa.

But, as the Krazed Knifing Khimp showed, Africa is here, now.   What are we going to do about it?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2021, 12:12:43 am »

The back of my cell phone plastic belt clip thingy is flat black. Probably it's blacker than most human beings commonly called "black". I used it to check a soap dispenser, a hand sanitizer dispenser, and a paper towel dispenser. None of them sensed it. So the issue is probably either the design or its sensitivity setting. Or maybe my belt clip is unrealistically black.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dancer

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2021, 02:12:44 am »
He is right!
Stop the world, I want to get off.   :silly: