Author Topic: Climate has shifted the axis of the Earth  (Read 968 times)

rangerrebew

Climate has shifted the axis of the Earth
« on: April 25, 2021, 01:51:42 pm »

Climate has shifted the axis of the Earth
12 hours ago
Charles Rotter

AMERICAN GEOPHYSICAL UNION

WASHINGTON– Glacial melting due to global warming is likely the cause of a shift in the movement of the poles that occurred in the 1990s.

The locations of the North and South poles aren’t static, unchanging spots on our planet. The axis Earth spins around–or more specifically the surface that invisible line emerges from–is always moving due to processes scientists don’t completely understand. The way water is distributed on Earth’s surface is one factor that drives the drift.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/04/24/climate-has-shifted-the-axis-of-the-earth/

Online mountaineer

Re: Climate has shifted the axis of the Earth
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 12:35:18 pm »
A study conducted by CHINA, the #1 polluter in the world.  *****rollingeyes*****
This is like Hostess Twinkies conducting a "scientific" study concluding that people need more sugar in their diets.

Also reported in New York Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 02:14:21 pm »
We live our values in everything we do, such as our net zero energy renovated building in Washington, D.C. and our Ethics and Equity Center, which fosters a diverse and inclusive geoscience community to ensure responsible conduct.

That line in the statement at the bottom of the AGU article tells me all I need to know about them. The AGU has been converged and is not interested in true science. They are supporting a line of BS that promotes the communist narrative. The actual spin axis is contantly precessing, which is not a change in the location of spin axis, but the direction in which it points. Man has absolutely NO EFFECT on this. The magnetic poles are shifting and always have and again man's activities have NO EFFECT on this either. A change in the location of the spin axis would cause tremendous gelogical upheavals

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 07:27:02 pm »
I know, maybe Bill Gates can find some lunatics to build a giant electro magnet(solar powered of course) to pull the Earths axis back to where the Gaia worshipers have determined it should be.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 07:40:56 pm »
These same people will tell you if every human in the world would start running Clockwise at the same time the Earth would stop rotating.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2021, 07:51:07 pm »
These same people will tell you if every human in the world would start running Clockwise at the same time the Earth would stop rotating.

Geez, the memo I got said "counter clockwise".  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 08:06:44 pm »
Geez, the memo I got said "counter clockwise".  :shrug:

The earth spins counter clockwise.  If we ran that way we would create a temporal rift and travel forward in time.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2021, 08:14:12 pm »
The earth spins counter clockwise.  If we ran that way we would create a temporal rift and travel forward in time.

So we'd become time travelers.  Go it.   :beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2021, 08:38:40 pm »
Now that's just nuts! Everyone knows it takes Superman flying counter rotation to do that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 12:09:52 am »

True.  I saw this in Superman with Chris Reeve, so it must be true.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Skull

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2021, 12:15:22 am »
It is not the geographic poles that flip or reverse, but the magnetic poles;  not frequently, nor quickly, but it does happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHG2FfbFnMo

Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2021, 12:20:58 am »
True.  I saw this in Superman with Chris Reeve, so it must be true.

We need Superman!  The one before Chris Reeve. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2021, 12:29:07 am »
We need Superman!  The one before Chris Reeve.

That one killed himself, unlike Jeffery Epstein.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2021, 12:33:57 am »

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2021, 12:36:00 am »
That one killed himself, unlike Jeffery Epstein.

That one!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2021, 12:36:45 am »
I don't know why people think the world spins since it is flat.  :shrug:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2021, 12:40:40 am »

:yowsa:

BassWrangler

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2021, 02:12:21 am »

Online GtHawk

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2021, 06:29:49 am »
So what's your point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k44uoVm0lPI&ab_channel=HenrikBothe