Author Topic: How much farther to go before woke Coke hits rock bottom?  (Read 336 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How much farther to go before woke Coke hits rock bottom?
« on: April 25, 2021, 01:46:38 pm »
April 25, 2021
How much farther to go before woke Coke hits rock bottom?
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

Maybe we should call it "the pause that doesn't refresh" anymore.  At least, a lot of people are saying that as they overlook Coke for something else.  This is the latest from the long list of companies who listen to "the wokes" in H.R. rather than the customers who keep them in business. Check this out:

Mere weeks after going public with stern words about the new election law in Georgia, Coca-Cola has become far more muted in its corporate bellowing. Now, we know why. A new poll has come out to show more than pushback from select citizens has taken place; there is widespread rejection of the company's bold pronouncement, becoming just the latest in a growing list of companies who have suffered self-imposed, negative PR.

What a bunch of sissies, if I'm still allowed to use that word in this cancel culture.

First, they don't read the law and go on TV to repeat the talking points that the wokes gave them.  Second, they run away when the cash registers stop ringing.

The question is, why do they do it?  Nobody consumes a soft drink to endorse or reject a political idea.  We have elections and debates to do that.  We consume this or that because we like it and not much more.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/how_much_farther_to_go_before_woke_coke_hits_rock_bottom.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: How much farther to go before woke Coke hits rock bottom?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 06:14:07 pm »
I have added Coca-cola to my LIFETIME ban/boycott, with all major league sports, Nike and a dozen others.

There were years where I spent thousands on Coke products, and had influence over hundreds of thousands.  I will do everything to see to it in the future they receive no revenue from me and companies I influence. 

Americans have to get smart about who wants this country destroyed and why.  If we do not make it a criminal offense to conduct the anarchist activities that are destroying Democommie controlled cities, this nation is in trouble.

It did not take much for Hitler and his brown shirts to seize power and destroy Germany.  12 years, and Germany was completely destroyed.  Don't think that can't happen in the USA.  Just 12 years of not paying attention.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 06:30:27 pm »
You're going to have a long wait.  It's not as if their competition isn't just as woke.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 06:40:09 pm »
Coke hates 'White people'
Ok, I'm good with that.
I am too White to buy Coke.
You got me at "too White"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 06:57:10 pm »
We'd like to force the world to think
In perfect harmony
And make them buy their soda pop
From one Woke company.

Where's mah free soda, bitchez?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 07:02:26 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2021, 09:20:31 pm »
I fully support a lifetime ban on all anti American companies.  The list is long, but killing their revenue is the only thing they understand.  If Coke and Pepsi went out of business, someone else could easily take their place.

I would also suggest end vacationing in Democrat controlled cities.  Want to take a vacation, go to Florida, Texas, or a red state.

And end subsidizing Hollywood.  Boycott their movies, which are largely crap anyway.  Get our and walk or exercise.  Quit being couch potatoes.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 12:24:20 am »
Coca Cola will continue down this path until it finally rids itself of loathsome creatures on the board like this.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,434349.msg2416481.html#msg2416481

I owned quite a bit of Coca Cola stock and waited for the proxy to vote against these two before I dumped the stock permanently.  I also wrote corporate and told them they are practicing racism by going against new Georgia election laws which improve the integrity of the vote for all.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington