Author Topic: Macron vows France will ‘never give in’ to ‘Islamist terrorism’ after deadly knife attack  (Read 543 times)

Offline libertybele

So .... why are European countries still letting people from areas of known terrorists into their countries?  Lord only knows who's now coming across our border with Dementia Joe's open invitation.

Macron vows France will ‘never give in’ to ‘Islamist terrorism’ after deadly knife attack

President Emmanuel Macron of France vowed Friday that the country would "never give in" to Islamist terrorism after a police employee working near Paris was stabbed to death by a suspected extremist from Tunisia.

The 36-year-old suspect, who was later shot dead by responding security officers, had shouted "Allahu Akbar!" (God is Greatest) during the attack and had scouted out the site, prompting France’s anti-terror chief to launch an investigation, Reuters reported.

The victim was a 49-year-old mother of two who was stabbed twice in the throat while returning to work from her lunch break, France 24 reported. She died a short time afterward, the report said.

The attack took place in what was thought to be a secure entrance area of a police station in Rambouillet, about 40 miles outside Paris.............

https://www.foxnews.com/world/macron-vows-france-will-never-give-in-to-islamist-terrorism-after-deadly-knife-attack
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
A number of years ago, it was reported that 40% of the children in French schools were muslims.  They further projected that by the year 2025, France would have a majority muslim population.  I honestly do not know if they are approaching that benchmark,, or it is further in the future.  But know this, with the average muslim woman producing nine children, it is only a matter of time before France becomes an islamic state, and the rest of Europe falls too.

Since I am a big believer in the 80/20 rule, I think it a safe bet 80 % of European countries become islamic state.  When they do, the other religion's churches will be burned to the ground, driven off along with all non muslims.

Not a bright future that I can see.  Merkel is a total idiot, for she forced a lot of this nonsense!!!

A friend that lives in Sweden says it is bad there.  Denmark was talking about deporting all these muslims that poured into their country.  I haven't heard further word.  I know Sweden is considering the deportation of some of the people in their country. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Didn't France already give in when they allowed no go zones, riots, arson, and the previous knife attacks by those adherents of the religion of peace?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Didn't France already give in when they allowed no go zones, riots, arson, and the previous knife attacks by those adherents of the religion of peace?

That's 100% correct.  The horse has already escaped the barn.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Those trees the french planted along the Avenue des Champs-Élysées (so the German soldiers could march in the shade) will come in handy when the Muzzies take over and start marching.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.