Author Topic: Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte signs bill nullifying federal gun restrictions  (Read 643 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
HELENA, Montana — Gov. Greg Gianforte on Friday signed a bill that prohibits state and local law enforcement in Montana from enforcing federal bans on firearms, ammunition and magazines.

Supporters of the law have said it would protect the Second Amendment from stiffer gun control laws that could come from federal legislation or executive orders by President Joe Biden in the wake of several mass shootings that took place this year, including a recent shooting that killed eight people in Indianapolis.

Opponents of the bill have said it would make it difficult for local law enforcement to collaborate with federal authorities on issues beyond gun access when such collaboration is essential to protect public safety, including in cases of domestic violence and drug offenses.

Montana law would prohibit law enforcement officials and other state employees from enforcing, implementing or spending state funds to uphold federal bans on particular kinds of firearms, ammunition and magazines.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/04/24/montana-gov-greg-gianforte-signs-bill-nullifying-us-gun-restrictions/7366187002/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

Montana raises and calls. All in.

ID WY AK UT SD ND soon to lay same, no doubt...

Come and take em, if you can.

Gianforte has about earned my vote next time.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Montana raises and calls. All in.

ID WY AK UT SD ND soon to lay same, no doubt...

Come and take em, if you can.

Gianforte has about earned my vote next time.

Arizona has already done it.  I want to see States start passing laws to arrest and jail any Federal Agents who try anything.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Come on FL and what about TX??

DeSantis would absolutely get my vote next time around.  The 2A IS the most important right that we have!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 08:05:53 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Arizona has already done it.  I want to see States start passing laws to arrest and jail any Federal Agents who try anything.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Come on FL and what about TX??

DeSantis would absolutely get my vote next time around.  The 2A IS the most important right that we have!

TX OK KS and MO will be along shortly... Probably TN and KY too... Dunno the temperature of the South... But I would hope so.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
TX OK KS and MO will be along shortly... Probably TN and KY too... Dunno the temperature of the South... But I would hope so.

We're probably gonna need to change governors in 18 months to get this done.  But yes I believe Kentucky will follow the lead of the other states.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!