Author Topic: Joe Biden Makes an Absolute Clown of Himself on the International Stage  (Read 286 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Makes an Absolute Clown of Himself on the International Stage
By Bonchie | Apr 24, 2021 10:15 AM ET

We are not led by the best in this country. That’s been clear for a while, and Joe Biden is content to keep showing us that over and over. Yet, there comes a point when his weakness becomes dangerous. Yesterday was that point.

Biden appeared in a Zoom call with other international leaders, including Russia’s Vladimir Putin and China’s Xi Jinping. This was a moment to show American power and greatness. Instead, Biden stumbled his way through wearing a mask, the only person on the call to do so.

There are 17 people on that call. Only Biden chose to wear a mask, while sitting alone on a remote video call, after being vaccinated. Does he not realize how stupid this makes us look? You can imagine how much Putin was laughing inside after staring across at our president making an absolute clown of himself.

This sends so many wrong messages. One, it says to our adversaries that our president is a weak, feeble old man who can’t risk taking off a mask after being vaccinated. Of course, that message is actually true, but maybe don’t broadcast it so blatantly? Further, it’s another strike against the Biden administration when it comes to messaging for vaccine distribution. Why go get the vaccine when you can’t even take your mask off to do a Zoom call? It’s all just so idiotic and nonsensical.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/24/joe-biden-makes-an-absolute-clown-of-himself-on-the-international-stage-n368004
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Biden doesn't embarrass me because he's not my president.

Biden makes Biden and all Biden voters look stupid. He doesn't make American look stupid because America didn't elect him.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 02:40:30 pm by skeeter »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden makes Biden and all Biden voters look stupid. He doesn't make American look stupid because America didn't elect him.

:beer:

Offline libertybele

Exactly my sentiments as well!!!   888high58888 :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
To Biden/Democrats and Liberals, the mask has nothing to do with COVID.
They have come to see it as a symbol of their power to influence ordinary citizens across the entire nation.

If Biden cared anything at all about COVID, he wouldn't continue to import hundreds of thousands of infected migrants into America with the full knowledge that they are going to cause a spike in cases and deaths across the country.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

BassWrangler

While I agree with the sentiment, unfortunately, Iran, Russia, and China aren't taking our opinion into account. What they see is that America has a feeble-minded President who doesn't have the marbles to take the mask off. Weakness invites aggression, and I suspect that's exactly what we'll get.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
While I agree with the sentiment, unfortunately, Iran, Russia, and China aren't taking our opinion into account. What they see is that America has a feeble-minded President who doesn't have the marbles to take the mask off. Weakness invites aggression, and I suspect that's exactly what we'll get.
Certainly, and Kamala is no better.
It is a free for all across the globe since the Communist coup ousted Trump.
But America will not be attacked, at least not at first.
First they will go after American allies and territories.
Taiwan of course is gone. Israel is under dire threat, as is South Korea, Georgia and Ukraine, among many others.

After four years of this insanity, the entire globe will be completely transformed into something we do not recognize.
Anyone anywhere who has an aggressive territorial agenda, whether in South America, Asia, Africa, the Middle East ... well ... everywhere, they will strike now while America is crippled with idiots in charge. Now, more than ever, is the time to strike. And our enemies know this very well.

Biden is in no condition to wage a global military campaign, nor is Kamala. Today, the American government is too busy warring with its own people to worry about anything or anyone else.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 08:19:01 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

:bingo: :thumbsup: