Author Topic: CNN hosts climate-change event after leak of plan to sell 'climate fear'  (Read 350 times)

rangerrebew

CNN hosts climate-change event after leak of plan to sell 'climate fear'
Network staff disclosed on hidden camera plan to pivot from COVID-19
Art Moore By Art Moore
Published April 23, 2021 at 7:50pm

CNN is hosting a live climate-change townhall in the wake of a staffer disclosing in a hidden-camera exchange with Project Veritas that the network plans to pivot its focus from COVID-19 to climate change, noting "fear sells."

Moderated by CNN anchor Dana Bash, "The Climate Crisis" will air Friday night, featuring Biden climate envoy John Kerry, White House National Climate Advisor Gina McCarthy, Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Michael Regan and Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm.

Project Veritas published conversations with CNN technical director Charles Chester, who said the network will "start focusing mainly on climate."

https://www.wnd.com/2021/04/cnn-hosts-climate-change-event-leak-plan-sell-climate-fear/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Two questions:  Does Dana Bash still look like Skelator?  And does anybody else here know what a "Technical Director" does?

(I worked in TeeVee for a few years.)

ETA:  I'll bet @jmyrlefuller knows....
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 03:57:55 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: