Author Topic: When Will Biden Declare The COVID Crisis Over? (Hint: It Won’t Have Anything To Do With ‘Science’)  (Read 151 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When Will Biden Declare The COVID Crisis Over? (Hint: It Won’t Have Anything To Do With ‘Science’)
I & I Editorial Board
April 26, 2021

I&I Editorial

The COVID-19 pandemic has been terrible for the nation. But it has been very, very good to President Joe Biden. It won him the presidency. It opened the door to massive liberal spending plans. It is propping up his approval ratings. No wonder he continues to play up the risks, and why he’s never going to claim victory … until it serves his political purposes.

Last week, Biden was on a video chat with other world leaders to talk about the so-called climate crisis. On the call were the heads of Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Russia, and many others.

Not one of them was wearing a mask. And why would they? They are on a video call.  We are not experts on infectious disease, but one thing we do know for sure is that only computer viruses can be transmitted over the internet.

But in a screenshot circulating the web (see the image above), Biden is the only one donning a mask. Why? Biden has already been inoculated against the disease. He has repeatedly bragged about how – unlike President Donald Trump – he would heed “the science.” Biden kept promising his first order of business would be ending the pandemic.

The White House hasn’t offered an explanation. But we’d surmise that the reason is that Biden wants to instill continued fear in the public. All along he’s been a doomsayer about the disease. He continues to warn against new threats. Insists on wearing a mask anytime he’s in public.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/04/26/when-biden-will-declare-the-covid-crisis-over-hint-it-wont-have-anything-to-do-with-science/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Covid Crisis can't be over unless there is another crisis to replace it.  There's nothing like the urgency of 'crisis' to squelch debate and scrutiny.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

BassWrangler

When it's no longer a political advantage for Democrats?