Author Topic: They shoot us, we shoot them! BLM activists in Ohio threaten cops with eye for an eye treatment  (Read 1717 times)

Offline roamer_1

I wish it was that simple. But you’re talking about a culture that embraces criminality and violence

in the inner cities. There’s nothing the GOP could offer

That is not altogether true. There is a minority there, just like it is all over... There is a TON of black culture that is right out of black churches in the black South. I think you paint with too broad a brush.

Lord himself knows I ain't no expert. But I have studied it some, as an anthropological exercise.

And, I know the same broad brush paints the rez... Heck, I am guilty of that too... Most rez injuns are good for nothing - Fair to say, right? Well, no it ain't. there are plenty that live on the rez that are good people.

Offline roamer_1

Republicans have offered a difference. They've offered to help blacks try to stand on their own two feet and eschew gov. goodies. Blacks don't like that message and prove it at the polls. Trump only got 13% of the black vote after promising to give blacks 5 trillion over ten years, and let a lot of black hoodrats out of prison. And he got a piddling 13% for his efforts.
The message of the Republican Party should be the same for all Americans without special favors divvied out to begging demographics: stand on your own two feet and stop asking the gov. to make your life for you.

Actually, the Republicans HAVE helped the inner city... But not by Tumpy, and not by programs. THE superhighway out of the hood is military service. And there are a whole lot of ex-mil, ex-hood Conservative blacks living in middle class suburbia.

But then, the Republicans didn't do that on purpose, and are pretty ignorant of the fact of it.

Offline LMAO

That is not altogether true. There is a minority there, just like it is all over... There is a TON of black culture that is right out of black churches in the black South. I think you paint with too broad a brush.

Lord himself knows I ain't no expert. But I have studied it some, as an anthropological exercise.

And, I know the same broad brush paints the rez... Heck, I am guilty of that too... Most rez injuns are good for nothing - Fair to say, right? Well, no it ain't. there are plenty that live on the rez that are good people.

I wish everything you’re saying was true. I really do.  But they’re voting patterns  simply say otherwise

It’s not just that  they vote Democrat in the 85 to 90% range. They seem to vote for hard leftists

I’m not claiming that there’s no Black people in the inner city that are good people. But the way they vote suggests there’s no desire to change what’s going on in their communities
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 02:24:13 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

I wish everything you’re saying was true. I really do.  But they’re voting patterns  simply say otherwise

It’s not just that  they vote Democrat in the 85 to 90% range. They seem to vote for hard leftists

I’m not claiming that there’s no Black people in the inner city that are good people. But the way they vote suggests there’s no desire to change what’s going on in their communities

Don't forget - The whole South voted Democrat till Reagan came along and changed the narrative.
Jussayin.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
So this isn't legal? I can go around advocating people getting shot? (and cops no less?)

Offline goatprairie

Don't forget - The whole South voted Democrat till Reagan came along and changed the narrative.
Jussayin.
The white South had actually been trending Republican since the Eisenhower admin. Nixon won a large share of the South apart from the Deep South that went for Wallace in '68 and '72.
But the trend had begun in the fifties.
It's ironic that as white Southerners were trending towards the GOP, blacks had been going heavily for Dems since the FDR admin. FDR got 71% of the black vote in 1932. Even so Eisenhower managed to get 45% of the black vote in '52, and Nixon  got 32% in 1960. No Pubbie candidate has approached those numbers since.

BassWrangler

So this isn't legal? I can go around advocating people getting shot? (and cops no less?)

Only if you're a Democrat.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
These people are insane but probably reflect the views of the majority of black people.
I think integration has proven to be a failure. You cannot live with uncivilized people who can't adapt to the rule of law. Time for a separation.

Integration requires more than just living next door.

It requires the inferior to learn the social graces of the superior, until they become social equals.

This cannot happen when the inferior is told, daily, that he's being oppressed by his demonstrable betters, that those demonstrable betters are better solely because they have some imaginary privilege, and that the inferiors are encouraged to remain apart so their politicians can forever draw upon their isolation as a form of political solidarity.

So long as the inferiors are willing and stupid enough to act the inferior in thought as well as deed, they will remain the inferior.

The current spate of Rodent Racism WILL have harsh repercussions, and the inferiors will not like the fact that their superiors aren't going to let them jump up the social ladder and start oppression operations themselves.   The inferiors really don't have the numbers to do this, even if they don't realize it.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

The white South had actually been trending Republican since the Eisenhower admin. Nixon won a large share of the South apart from the Deep South that went for Wallace in '68 and '72.
But the trend had begun in the fifties.
It's ironic that as white Southerners were trending towards the GOP, blacks had been going heavily for Dems since the FDR admin. FDR got 71% of the black vote in 1932. Even so Eisenhower managed to get 45% of the black vote in '52, and Nixon  got 32% in 1960. No Pubbie candidate has approached those numbers since.

Yeah, it's funny how the inferiors insist on voting for their oppressors and don't even realize what's being done to them.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline verga

@goatprairie

I agree,GIVEN THE WAY THINGS ARE BEING CONTROLLED TODAY.

This wasn't always true,though. As recently as the 1950's black culture was pretty much the same as white culture.

It's wasn't until the 60's,when LBJ took over that the government adopted a position that purposely pushed blacks and whites apart,and made us each other's enemy.

First they convince the blacks that THEY would have been running everything if the white man hadn't held them back,and then convinced the white people that the blacks wanted to kill them and take everything they had worked for.

The philosophy behind this is as old as the hills. It's titled "Divide and Conquer".

They needed to divide us in order to conquer a free nation and enslave it.

I suspect it has gone too far by now to call it back.
@sneakypete QFT, Once again speaking common sense with a historical perspective.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

Yeah, it's funny how the inferiors insist on voting for their oppressors and don't even realize what's being done to them.
It's a mystery to me how FDR managed to get 71% of the black vote in 1932 considering how many lynchings and acts of violence plus voter intimidation were practiced against blacks by the Dem Party in the South.
The majority of blacks still lived in the South where they were prevented from voting by Jim Crow laws. I guess since few of those blacks could vote, the Northern blacks had to be the blacks who supported FDR in such huge numbers. Weird because up until that time the GOP had been considered the party for black people.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I think last Nov's election returns gave us a pretty good idea of what percentage of that community is thinking vs. feeling & being led.
I put no stock in last November's election returns. The people who determined the outcome of that election are marxist activists with a mission, and we have no frigging idea what the inner cities are really thinking after the vote fraud, ballot harvesting and other chicanery which has been going on. We can't even say with certainty that people voted for that and we don't know how many ballots were pure fabrication or were cast in the names of others, living or dead.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

Jussayin.

You meant Nixon.   

Offline Sled Dog

It's a mystery to me how FDR managed to get 71% of the black vote in 1932 considering how many lynchings and acts of violence plus voter intimidation were practiced against blacks by the Dem Party in the South.
The majority of blacks still lived in the South where they were prevented from voting by Jim Crow laws. I guess since few of those blacks could vote, the Northern blacks had to be the blacks who supported FDR in such huge numbers. Weird because up until that time the GOP had been considered the party for black people.

FDR bribed them with taxpayer dollars, of course.

Just like today.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
FDR bribed them with taxpayer dollars, of course.

Just like today.
So it wasn't just LBJ's "Great Society"... :shrug: :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis