Author Topic: They shoot us, we shoot them! BLM activists in Ohio threaten cops with eye for an eye treatment  (Read 1706 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They shoot us, we shoot them! BLM activists in Ohio threaten cops with eye for an eye treatment
April 24, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

Black Lives Matter activists in Ohio are threatening to kill police officers in the wake of what many observers believe was a justifiable shooting involving a Columbus officer and a knife-wielding 16-year-old black girl earlier this week.

In a video posted to Twitter, a black man using a public address system is seen with a small group, some of whom are holding pre-printed “Black Lives Matter” signs, hollering at no one in particular when issuing the threat.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/24/they-shoot-us-we-shoot-them-blm-activists-in-ohio-threaten-cops-with-eye-for-an-eye-treatment-1064613/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 01:35:19 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Natually.

The Rodents have a street army to intimidate people, so of course they're going to target the police.

I thought the cop did a good thing taking out that rabid chimp, but of course it's now a political football.

I hope the cop is allowed to set up a gofundme page for his legal defense.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LMAO

Again, Paul Krugman assured his readers that this was the best behaved organization
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

These people are insane but probably reflect the views of the majority of black people.
I think integration has proven to be a failure. You cannot live with uncivilized people who can't adapt to the rule of law. Time for a separation.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
These people are insane but probably reflect the views of the majority of black people.
I think integration has proven to be a failure. You cannot live with uncivilized people who can't adapt to the rule of law. Time for a separation.
In any country on Earth and in any historical context, this would be considered a declaration of war.
The most extreme segregationists in the country are Blacks and Liberals. It would seem that they are in full agreement with you.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline thackney

I think only the majority of the outspoken minority.  Lots of Black folks outside the inner-city who understand real life, working for a living, etc.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
thackney wrote:
"I think only the majority of the outspoken minority.  Lots of Black folks outside the inner-city who understand real life, working for a living, etc."

There was a time I almost believed that.
But not any more.
The election returns -- time after time after time after time after time after time -- are enough to tell me that.

Offline skeeter

I think only the majority of the outspoken minority.  Lots of Black folks outside the inner-city who understand real life, working for a living, etc.
I think last Nov's election returns gave us a pretty good idea of what percentage of that community is thinking vs. feeling & being led.

Offline LMAO

thackney wrote:
"I think only the majority of the outspoken minority.  Lots of Black folks outside the inner-city who understand real life, working for a living, etc."

But not any more.
The election returns -- time after time after time after time after time after time -- are enough to tell me that.

They claim in surveys that inner-city Black people do not want to defund their police departments but yet they vote for people that do
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

I don't think that's right. Even in the hood. They don't want this crap.

Go type 'Reaction Adam Calhoun Racism' into Youtoob, and cruise the results specifically for black reactions. I believe you will change your mind.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This anarchist should be indicted for conspiracy to murder.  Lock him up and throw the key away, and that goes for all of such minded people!!!

Offline thackney

thackney wrote:

But not any more.
Personal experience and discussions with black co-workers and black friends tells me differently.

You fall into the same trap democrats use to divide us by who they focus on with the media.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 01:43:31 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline LMAO

I don't think that's right. Even in the hood. They don't want this crap.

But they keep voting for it

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Personal experience and discussions with black co-workers and black friends tells me differently.

You fall into the same trap democrats use to divide us by who they focus on with the media.

But, again, their voting patterns prove @Fishrrman correct

Barry Goldwater

Offline thackney

But, again, their voting patterns prove @Fishrrman correct

Voting for a democrat does not equal willingness to kill a police officer for revenge.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@goatprairie

I agree,GIVEN THE WAY THINGS ARE BEING CONTROLLED TODAY.

This wasn't always true,though. As recently as the 1950's black culture was pretty much the same as white culture.

It's wasn't until the 60's,when LBJ took over that the government adopted a position that purposely pushed blacks and whites apart,and made us each other's enemy.

First they convince the blacks that THEY would have been running everything if the white man hadn't held them back,and then convinced the white people that the blacks wanted to kill them and take everything they had worked for.

The philosophy behind this is as old as the hills. It's titled "Divide and Conquer".

They needed to divide us in order to conquer a free nation and enslave it.

I suspect it has gone too far by now to call it back.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:54:53 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Police officers will die because of this puke.  He is in fact guilty of conspiracy to commit murder.  But our justice system went away years ago, so do not expect anything to happen to him in regard to the law.

America is returning to the wild west, where whoever had the fastest gun, wins!  And then there is the inescapable Idiocracy we are forced to live with now.

Online roamer_1

But they keep voting for it

They have no choice - The inner city is owned,  lock. stock, and barrel by the libs.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Voting for a democrat does not equal willingness to kill a police officer for revenge.
Yes.
In fact it does.
Voting for a Democrat is the same as voting for Chaos.

(and a NeverTrump is not a Liberal Democrat)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

They have no choice - The inner city is owned,  lock. stock, and barrel by the libs.

But they come out anywhere from 85 to 95% for whoever any Democrat candidate

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

But they come out anywhere from 85 to 95% for whoever any Democrat candidate

Maybe Republicans should offer a difference.

Offline LMAO

I wish it was that simple. But you’re talking about a culture that embraces criminality and violence

in the inner cities. There’s nothing the GOP could offer

Barry Goldwater

Offline goatprairie

Republicans have offered a difference. They've offered to help blacks try to stand on their own two feet and eschew gov. goodies. Blacks don't like that message and prove it at the polls. Trump only got 13% of the black vote after promising to give blacks 5 trillion over ten years, and let a lot of black hoodrats out of prison. And he got a piddling 13% for his efforts.
The message of the Republican Party should be the same for all Americans without special favors divvied out to begging demographics: stand on your own two feet and stop asking the gov. to make your life for you.

Offline LMAO

Republicans have offered a difference. They've offered to help blacks try to stand on their own two feet and eschew gov. goodies. Blacks don't like that message and prove it at the polls. Trump only got 13% of the black vote after promising to give blacks 5 trillion over ten years, and let a lot of black hoodrats out of prison. And he got a piddling 13% for his efforts.
The message of the Republican Party should be the same for all Americans without special favors divvied out to begging demographics: stand on your own two feet and stop asking the gov. to make your life for you.

And how much of that letting people out of prison turned off other voting demographics.

I used to naïvely believe that Republicans should go to the inner cities and reach  Black people. But after so many tries and failing, maybe it’s time to just write that off and give it to the left-wing Democrats to destroy

Barry Goldwater

Offline goatprairie

And how much of that letting people out of prison turned off other voting demographics.

I used to naïvely believe that Republicans should go to the inner cities and reach  Black people. But after so many tries and failing, maybe it’s time to just write that off and give it to the left-wing Democrats to destroy
I remember a decade or so ago some black celebrity praising Republicans and saying the Republican message of self improvement and working hard was the best one for black people.
Some other black celebrity responded to his comments by saying yes, that's nice, but where are all the gov. goodies under that Republican program?
There's just too many blacks who see themselves as victims and as being owed. In their minds, the gov. has to give them a lot more ergo the demand for reparations where in some polls 75% of blacks support. 
Blacks just don't like the Republican message. Otherwise, they'd be voting for Republicans in much larger numbers than 13%.