Author Topic: President Trump: Dems won’t be allowed to steal elections again  (Read 640 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Yadda, yadda....exactly who is on the team to secure election integrity and how are they going to do it?  It's one thing to make statements and another to follow through.  Besides,  I always was under the impression that it was the RNC and each state's responsibility to secure election integrity.

President Trump: Dems won’t be allowed to steal elections again

President Trump assured his supporters that his team is advancing the effort to secure election integrity, adding that Democrats will not be able to steal the elections in 2022 and 2024.

“The question I get asked more than any other question is ‘can you assure us that our vote in 2022 and 2024 will count?’ and we will assure you, we’ll never let that happen again and we haven’t stopped working on that,” President Trump stated. “By the way, we’re not stopping.”

Trump addressed a cheering crowd in Mar-a-Lago alongside Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

He focused heavily on the election, saying the Democrats know the new administration is fraudulent.

“You know the election was a terrible situation, terrible things happened, at 10:30 in the evening that election was over,” President Trump said. “And at 8:00 in the morning, it looked like they had stolen it and rigged it.” ....................

https://www.oann.com/president-trump-dems-wont-be-allowed-to-steal-elections-again/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I doubt it. The 2020 election was just for practice for the Democrats to work out potential ways they could be stopped.
Now they are seasoned cheats. They have come up with ways around any chance of a real/fair election.
They have virtually the entire Global Media Oligarchy on their side.
They have almost every Judge in the country, including SCOTUS, either afraid of the Democrats or actually on their side.
Half of so called Republicans either tacitly support them or are afraid of them.
If Trump was still in office, he could possibly do something.
It is extremely difficult to effect change lobbying from the outside.
Of course I support him, and his heart is in the right place, but I doubt he can do much at this point.
We all know they cheated. We all know Trump was abandoned by almost everyone who could have supported him when he needed it.
But regardless of the means they used, the Democrats pulled it off (according to common perception).
And now they have the inside track for every election from now on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I doubt it. The 2020 election was just for practice for the Democrats to work out potential ways they could be stopped.
Now they are seasoned cheats. They have come up with ways around any chance of a real/fair election.
They have virtually the entire Global Media Oligarchy on their side.
They have almost every Judge in the country, including SCOTUS, either afraid of the Democrats or actually on their side.
Half of so called Republicans either tacitly support them or are afraid of them.
If Trump was still in office, he could possibly do something.
It is extremely difficult to effect change lobbying from the outside.
Of course I support him, and his heart is in the right place, but I doubt he can do much at this point.
We all know they cheated. We all know Trump was abandoned by almost everyone who could have supported him when he needed it.
But regardless of the means they used, the Democrats pulled it off (according to common perception).
And now they have the inside track for every election from now on.

Trump was merely a bump in the road of a long planned and constructed organization. At least we had that respite. And we should take it FWIW.

Fight on.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pretty strong claim, considering his power is now only in advisory or influential capacity.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I think he is full of it!  The Dems will steal any election they can, take advantage of any disaster too.  These are people with no integrity, who have embraced a communist mindset, and I would not feel any loss if we saw our last Dem elected for anything.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think he is full of it!  The Dems will steal any election they can, take advantage of any disaster too.  These are people with no integrity, who have embraced a communist mindset, and I would not feel any loss if we saw our last Dem elected for anything.

Talk is cheap. He has absolutely no authority to do anything.  Again, who is on the "team" that he is referring to and how are they going to ensure a secure election??

Yes, absolutely something needs to be done, but who's going to do something so that America's election once again has integrity?

Yes, Trump had a good run and accomplished some good things, but IMHO he right now is doing a huge disservice by making statements like this and giving false hopes.

The most conservative candidates we've ever had could run in 2022 and it won't make a darn bit of different unless we have a secure election.  How do we accomplish that??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd like to believe Mr. Trump on this one, but I can't.

Only one state so far (Georgia) has passed "election reform", and the efforts passed there are milquetoast at best.

In 2022 and 2024, the DCP's "underground election apparati" are going to be back, more numerous, and stronger than before.

"The tell" is going to be the 2022 Congressional elections.
Watch the "battleground" districts.
I would expect to see the rug pulled out of some "close contests" in which the Republican candidate was seen to be leading in the polls, but who comes up short on election night.

The "mail in ballot" problem will no doubt grow considerably WORSE by then.

Now that the DCP has realized that it can "control" target elections, it's going to move on that with all due force.

And we still don't know how HR1 is going to go.
Or if the Supreme Court will intervene to stop it if it gets through Congress.

Much uncertainty ahead with the DCP in the driver's seat.

(DCP = democrat-communist party)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 10:19:50 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I recall democrats were very actively changing election laws to perpetrate election fraud in the midst of the election.  With democrats running the Country like a fiefdom, we are going to get laws to limit democrats election abuses and massive frauds?  Was NOTHING learned from the last elections experience ?  Is Americas I.Q. dropping like a rock ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions