Author Topic: 'I run your budget bro!' Michigan's youngest ever lawmaker, 26, 'threatens to call governor on cops  (Read 486 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I run your budget bro!' Michigan's youngest ever lawmaker, 26, 'threatens to call governor on cops after crashing his car while drunk - and then gets pepper sprayed while resisting arrest'

Michigan House Rep. Jewell Jones, 26, is accused of driving drunk with a loaded gun and fighting with police during an April 6 arrest
    Jones, who made history as a 21 year old in 2016 by becoming the youngest-ever member of the Michigan House, allegedly used his position to taunt police
    'If you hit me it's going to be very bad for you. I'll call Governor Whitmer right now' Jones said while resisting arrest, according to police
    Jones was pepper sprayed and tasered twice during the altercation
    His blood alcohol content was 0.19, more than double the the legal driving limit of 0.08, according to the report
    Jones lawyer said he is presumed innocent

By Christopher Eberhart For Dailymail.Com

Published: 12:38 EDT, 23 April 2021 | Updated: 15:06 EDT, 23 April 2021

A Michigan state lawmaker threatened to call Governor Gretchen Whitmer on cops who arrested him after he crashed his car while drunk, according to a police report.

Rep. Jewell Jones, 26, is accused of driving at twice the drink-drive limit with a loaded gun in his cup holder when he crashed his black Chevy into a ditch on the side of I-96 in Fowlerville, about 65 miles outside of Detroit.

He allegedly taunted state troopers who responded to the scene on April 6, telling them he ran their budget, and was pepper sprayed and tasered twice while resisting arrest, police say.

'I’m telling you if you do, it's not going to be good for you. I run y’all budget bro,' Jones told police, according to the police report.

Jones made history in 2016 by becoming the youngest-ever member of the Michigan House at the age of 21.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9504295/Michigan-Rep-Jewell-Jones-threatens-call-governor-cops-crashing-car-drunk.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I don’t think Whitmer is in a position to help him because now she’s having To deal with her own self created mess
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

America's slide towards the primeval continues at an accelerating pace.

Offline goatprairie

He wouldn't be the first pol of whatever color to pull the "do you know who I am?" stunt on the police. However, this adds to his resume for future election to mayor of Detroit  seeing as most of their mayors in the past fifty years have been crooks/poltroons.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Jewell Jones.  Article avoids it, but Wiki says "Democrat."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Article avoids it, but Wiki says "Democrat."
I think we already suspected ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Jewell Jones.  Article avoids it, but Wiki says "Democrat."

Was there ever any doubt?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.