Author Topic: May 3 deadline  (Read 399 times)

Offline Skull

May 3 deadline
« on: April 23, 2021, 07:22:41 pm »
Got this from Gab, something about irregular ballots from election being destroyed on May 3:

THIS IS CRITICAL !!!!!
ARIZONIANS READ THIS CAREFULLY !!!
The Senate MUST DO THIS IMMEDIATELY !!!

< REPOST THIS EVERYWHERE ON EVERY PLATFORM !!! >

Arizona has a law that says they only have to keep irregular ballots for 6 months. That deadline is May 3rd! The Senate Must IMMEDIATELY issue subpoenas for these ballots to be maintained until the results of the audit are completed!

Call ALL of the AZ Senators, write them Emails!, send them letters!!!! Do not stop until this has been confirmed to have happened! The numbers are below!

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 07:29:00 pm by mystery-ak »
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: May 3 deadline
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 07:44:57 pm »
Got this from Gab, something about irregular ballots from election being destroyed on May 3:

The Maricopa County ballots are presently the subject of the Senate subpoena and cannot be destroyed while the Audit is in progress.  The Audit started this morning.  As for a May 3 deadline to destroy them, it's news to me (which is not to say it doesn't exist!).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Skull

Re: May 3 deadline
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 09:09:14 pm »
The Maricopa County ballots are presently the subject of the Senate subpoena and cannot be destroyed while the Audit is in progress.  The Audit started this morning.  As for a May 3 deadline to destroy them, it's news to me (which is not to say it doesn't exist!).

Could be wrong, read my Edit above, done after your response.
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha