Author Topic: French soldiers warn of civil war in new letter  (Read 604 times)

Offline thackney

French soldiers warn of civil war in new letter
« on: May 10, 2021, 12:17:06 pm »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57055154

Around 75,000 people have signed an open letter warning about the threat of civil war in France.

The message, published in a right-wing magazine, accuses the French government of granting "concessions" to Islamism.

"It is about the survival of our country," said the text, which was issued anonymously by soldiers before being backed by members of the public.

The French government condemned a similar letter published by semi-retired generals late last month....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: French soldiers warn of civil war in new letter
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 01:18:24 am »
Find this hard to believe.   France has had warning of the destruction of their nation by becoming an islamic nation state by the year 2025.  The mussies are not going to leave or lay down.

And the French are not exactly known for their courage!!!  I say France is lost.  It will become the first islamic state in Europe, and I see nothing stopping that moment in time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 05:33:06 am »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57055154

Around 75,000 people have signed an open letter warning about the threat of civil war in France.

The message, published in a right-wing magazine, accuses the French government of granting "concessions" to Islamism.

"It is about the survival of our country," said the text, which was issued anonymously by soldiers before being backed by members of the public.

The French government condemned a similar letter published by semi-retired generals late last month....

@thackney

"Accuses"?????

It seems to me like more of a statement of FACT.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 06:56:01 pm »
Find this hard to believe.   France has had warning of the destruction of their nation by becoming an islamic nation state by the year 2025.  The mussies are not going to leave or lay down.

And the French are not exactly known for their courage!!!  I say France is lost.  It will become the first islamic state in Europe, and I see nothing stopping that moment in time.

The 2022 election is an inflection point.  Le Pen got 18% in 2012, 34% in 2017, and is polling 45% at present.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 07:02:02 pm »
Those trees along the Avenue des Champs-Élysées will give the Muzzies a lot of shade when the take over France and march like the Nazi troops did in WWII
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.