Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Will the pending Migration to a new Host be flawless?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on April 25, 2021, 05:35:13 pm ---Why is this poll even necessary? Let the tech team do their jobs...

--- End quote ---

Folks want to know what we're doing.  We're on the new server now, so it helps to get some feedback on the glitches.

corbe:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on April 25, 2021, 05:35:13 pm ---Why is this poll even necessary? Let the tech team do their jobs...

--- End quote ---

Just trying to break the monotony of Covid and Riots BS with a little humour, as always @jmyrlefuller 
   I missed @Gefn this morning so my day will be considered incomplete anyway.

Gefn:

--- Quote from: corbe on April 25, 2021, 05:50:46 pm ---   Just trying to break the monotony of Covid and Riots BS with a little humour, as always @jmyrlefuller 
   I missed @Gefn this morning so my day will be considered incomplete anyway.

--- End quote ---

@corbe i missed you too. Yesterday I couldn’t get on the site for love or money.

libertybele:
 I'm just a member of this great forum and go with the flow.  Much appreciation to all those involved.

BassWrangler:
This morning the host turned on some feature designed to give us more protection from hackers. You may have experienced or may experience some strange appearance of the site pages (missing images, for example) while that transition is underway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version