Author Topic: Biden Threatens 4th of July Celebrations, Hits America with Thuggish Demand: ‘We Still Have More to  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Threatens 4th of July Celebrations, Hits America with Thuggish Demand: ‘We Still Have More to Do’
By Taylor Penley, The Western Journal
Published April 22, 2021 at 2:12pm

When we think of America’s nanny state, we often think of former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s Big Gulp ban, former first lady Michelle Obama’s school lunch rules or the ongoing White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci orthodoxy surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.

Now that President Joe Biden has delivered an especially conditional promise of freedom from the pandemic by Independence Day, it appears the left’s self-endowed guardianship of the American people is far from over.

“To celebrate our independence from this virus on July 4th with family and friends in small groups, we still have more to do in the months of May and June. We all need to mask up until the number of cases goes down, until everyone has a chance to get their shot,” Biden said in a Wednesday statement.

“To Americans 16 years and older, it’s your turn now. Now. So go get your vaccine before the end of May. We can do this. And we’ll do this as long as we don’t let up,” he added.

Many are going to take Biden’s word at face value and follow suit, receiving their dual vaccine doses and masking up regardless of their inoculation status.

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/joe-biden-tells-america-still-allows-4th-july-celebrations
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, let's celebrate our independence from a tyrant King, by knuckling under to a tyrant President.  James Thurber could never have written a more ironic statement than this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"with family and friends in small groups."

No deal. I want full crowds, being able to meet new people, you know, the right to actually be free.

I'm not going to meet my future wife in my circle of family and friends. The longer this government forcibly keeps me single, the more resentful I am going to be.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024