Author Topic: Precinct Projects  (Read 426 times)

Offline Skull

Precinct Projects
« on: April 23, 2021, 04:03:41 pm »
Just a list of sites focusing on this more active, involved tactic for Patriots:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=precinct+project&ia=web
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Precinct Projects
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 04:11:33 pm »
I am a big supporter of Precinct Committeeman.  There are thousands and thousands of open PC seats across the nation.  As the First Vice Chairman of my County's GOP, I am involved in our efforts to fill them all.

Here is a link to the #1 item from your DDG search:

The Neighborhood Precinct Committeeman Strategy to Take Back the Republican Party and then America at the Ballot Box

The article is from 2013, but the effort to fill the seats took on a whole new life when we were defrauded in the 2020 election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Skull

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 04:17:46 pm »
I am a big supporter of Precinct Committeeman.  There are thousands and thousands of open PC seats across the nation.  As the First Vice Chairman of my County's GOP, I am involved in our efforts to fill them all.

Were you active in the party before?  If not, were the existing folks suspicious or helpful?
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 04:26:57 pm »
Were you active in the party before?  If not, were the existing folks suspicious or helpful?

I first became a PC in 1998, in Maricopa County, AZ.  I found it to be a grievous waste of time because, at the time, Maverick McCain was the darling of the County, and I detested him because of his hatred for conservatives.  One can only swim against the stream for so long....

20 years later, I retired and moved to Mohave County, one of the "reddest" in the nation at 3:1 ratio GOP to Rats.  They were very welcoming of this new blood, so much so the other PCs elected me to First Vice Chair of the County GOP.  As for Maricopa County....well, look at what the Rats were allowed to do in the 2020 General Election.  An audit of all the votes in that benighted county has just begun, under a threat from the unholy alliance of Antifa and BLM's race riots.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Skull

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2021, 04:32:49 pm »
Mohave county, hmmm.  I am not quite doddering, but close.  If this exurban LA area becomes too ugly I may lurch back to AZ.  Spent some years in mid 50s in Wickenburg.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2021, 04:40:56 pm »
Mohave county, hmmm.  I am not quite doddering, but close.  If this exurban LA area becomes too ugly I may lurch back to AZ.  Spent some years in mid 50s in Wickenburg.

Mohave is in the far Northwest of AZ.  From my Castle on a hill, I can see the Mountains in Nevada and AZ, the lights of Laughlin, Lake Mohave and the Colorado River.  Beautiful country!  View from my second-floor deck:

I will NOT comply.