Author Topic: Biden's Secretary of State Anthony Blinken will allow embassies to fly the Pride flag on the same po  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Secretary of State Anthony Blinken will allow embassies to fly the Pride flag on the same pole as the US flag

US embassies can now fly gay Pride flag on same pole as American flag
    Move changes Trump-era policy that allowed Pride symbols to be displayed but did not allow flag to fly with Stars and Stripes
    Secretary of State Anthony Blinken sent a cable to diplomatic outposts around the world giving them blanket permission to fly the flag
    Directive comes ahead of gay pride month
    Biden has vowed to fight for LGBTQ rights around the world

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:34 EDT, 23 April 2021 | Updated: 08:43 EDT, 23 April 2021

President Joe Biden's administration will allow US embassies around the world to fly the gay Pride flag on the same flagpole as the American flag, reversing a Trump-era policy.

In 2019, then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blocked embassy requests to fly the symbol of support for LBGTQ people on the same pole as the Stars and Stripes.

But now Biden's Secretary of State Anthony Blinken has given approval to fly the flag at diplomatic outposts around the world, according to a confidential cable reviewed by Foreign Policy magazine.

The move comes before May 17, the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia, and before June, which many nations recognize as Gay Pride month.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9503899/Biden-allow-embassies-fly-Pride-flag-pole-flag.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

That should go over great at the Vatican.

But the Pride flag is not inclusive and diverse enough.  We need a more appropriate freak flag to fly.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online berdie

That should go over well in the ME.

Offline dfwgator

That should go over well in the ME.

Maybe the Iranians were onto something with the "Great Satan" thing.

Online mountaineer

We are such a laughingstock to the rest of the world. What a difference six months makes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Why stop with the queer flag? Why not the flag that best represents the current Dem Party.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
What happens when Conservatives are too willing to abandon their own, and go along with the lefts lies, deceit, destroy America from with in and without (outside) America.  Can Conservatives be convinced to not let the left connive them into playing Lewinskys ? ???????
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Issue in doubt!  Emergency need for back bone transplants!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 06:01:54 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Great news!
Now fly it at our embassies in Islamabad and Riyadh.