Author Topic: Caitlin Jenner Files to Run for Governor of California in Gavin Newsom Recall  (Read 483 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Caitlin Jenner Files to Run for Governor of California in Gavin Newsom Recall

Joel B. Pollak 23 Apr 2021

Caitlin Jenner, the transgender model and Olympic decathlon gold medalist formerly known as Bruce Jenner, filed paperwork Friday morning to run for Governor of California in the upcoming recall election against incumbent Gavin Newsom.

Axios.com reported Friday morning:

Former Olympic decathlete and reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner has filed her initial paperwork to run for governor of California and will officially announce her bid later today, her campaign tells Axios.

The big picture: Jenner, a longtime Republican, is seeking to replace Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom in a recall election, hoping her celebrity status and name recognition can yield an upset in the nation’s most populous state.

But in deep-blue California, she’s decidedly not branding herself as a Trump Republican even as she’s counting on some of the former president’s advisers to drive her strategy.

…

Jenner said in a statement that “Sacramento needs an honest leader with a clear vision” and that “for the past decade, we have seen the glimmer of the Golden State reduced by one-party rule that places politics over progress and special interests over people.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/23/caitlin-jenner-files-to-run-for-governor-of-california-in-gavin-newsom-recall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

It's got my vote.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, he's made my, "Oh, hell no!" list. I already got my fill of mouthy unprincipled RINOs with Ahhhhnold (for whom I did not vote in the Davis recall).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skull

He is a "liberal on social policies" plus a RINO, plus a trans-psycho, all of which add up to a Zero. 

Just hope a more conservative choice will appear.  Cox and Faulconer are not much.
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline dfwgator

He is a "liberal on social policies" plus a RINO, plus a trans-psycho, all of which add up to a Zero. 

Just hope a more conservative choice will appear.  Cox and Faulconer are not much.

In California, a "RINO" might as well be Attilla the Hun.

Offline skeeter

There we go again. California lost its last best hope when McClintock got bumped by Arnold's star power. As we know Arnold turned out to be worse than a zero.