Author Topic: An Earth Day Reminder: “Global Warming” is Only ~50% of What Models Predict  (Read 329 times)

rangerrebew

An Earth Day Reminder: “Global Warming” is Only ~50% of What Models Predict

Charles Rotter

From Dr. Roy Spencer’s Blog

April 22nd, 2021 by Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D.

The claim by the Biden Administration that climate change has placed us in a moment of “profound crisis” ignores the fact that the energy policy changes being promoted are based upon computer model simulations which have produced average warming rates at least DOUBLE those observed in the last 40+ years.

Just about every climate claim made by politicians, and even many vocal scientists, has been either an exaggeration or a lie.

While it is easy for detractors of what I will show to claim I am in the scientific minority (true), or that I am a climate denier (not true; I do not deny some level of human-caused warming), the fact is that the “official” observations in recent decades are in disagreement with the “official” climate models being promoted for the purposes of implementing expensive, economically-damaging, and poverty-worsening energy policies.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/04/22/an-earth-day-reminder-global-warming-is-only-50-of-what-models-predict/