Author Topic: 37 Percent of Polled American Respondents Are Buying Less Coca-Cola Products  (Read 1158 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

37 Percent of Polled American Respondents Are Buying Less Coca-Cola Products
April 22, 2021 | Sundance |

Rasmussen has a poll released today highlighting the corporate risks involved in entering politics.  Coca-Cola now discovering the cost of corporate wokeism as 37% of respondents say they are buying less product during boycott.

Thirty-three percent (33%) of Black adults say they are less likely to buy Coca-Cola because of the company’s involvement in the Georgia election law controversy, as are  35% of White adults and 44% of other non-white adults. As noted by the National Pulse:

[…] Respondents were asked several questions, including, “Is it a good idea or a bad idea for corporations to become involved in political controversies?”

Overall, 62 percent of respondents said that it was a “bad idea,” with only 20 percent saying it was a “good idea,” and 17 percent saying they were “Not sure.”  When asked if they had ever boycotted a company over “political issues,” 52 percent of those polled said “No,” while 41 percent replied “Yes.”

The third and last question on the survey asked: “After the Georgia legislature enacted a new election law requiring voter ID, Coca-Cola was one of the companies that publicly condemned the law. Does that make you more or less likely to purchase Coca-Cola products?”

Over a third of the respondents – 37 percent – said that they were “Less likely” to purchase Coca-Cola products due to the company’s interference. (more)

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/04/22/37-percent-of-polled-american-respondents-are-buying-less-coca-cola-products/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't buy any Coke products. NONE
Remember that Sprite is a Coke product as is Dasani water and Barq's root beer, Smartwater, and Fanta.
https://www.coca-colacompany.com/faqs/how-many-brands-does-coca-cola-have
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

In my opinion...coke is going down any way...because of the associated (don't know for sure) health issues.

They are trying to save the company by jumping on the "woke" band wagon

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Just remember to avoid ALL coke brands.

https://www.coca-colacompany.com/brands
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I tried to buy a case of Coke my last shopping trip but they refused to sell it to me.
They said I was too White for Coke.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I tried to buy a case of Coke my last shopping trip but they refused to sell it to me.
They said I was too White for Coke.

The irony.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

The next claim will be people who do not buy Coke or Pepsi are racist because both are black.

That is how the race card is played.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Coke appears to becoming less woke

Is Coke Rethinking Woke?
By DAN MCLAUGHLIN
April 30, 2021 6:50 PM

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/04/is-coke-rethinking-woke/