Author Topic: Moving From ‘Defund Police’ To ‘Let Teens Stab Each Other’ Will Dig Democrats’ Grave In The Midterms  (Read 466 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Moving From ‘Defund Police’ To ‘Let Teens Stab Each Other’ Will Dig Democrats’ Grave In The Midterms

The Democrats' escalation from 'defund police' to 'let teens stab each other' is a gold mine for Republicans in 2022.

By Tristan Justice
April 22, 2021

In November, Democrats expected to expand their House majority by as many as 15 t0 20 seats. Instead, they lost 12, giving House Speaker Nancy Pelosi the slimmest majority of her congressional career. In the autopsy of the Democratic defeat, the party’s leftward embrace of “Defund Police” was in no small part to blame.

“No one should say ‘defund the police’ ever again,” Virginia Rep. Abigail Spanberger scolded House progressives the day after the election. The Richmond-area congresswoman barely survived the November contest.

Virginia Democrat Sen. Mark Warner agreed the left’s anti-police rhetoric doomed them in congressional races, setting Republicans up to reclaim the House and Senate in 2022, as the president’s party historically fares poorly in his first midterms.

“I think the ability, using terms like ‘defund the police’ have led to Democratic losses in this last year,” Warner said.

House Republicans in a 222-213 minority now only need to flip nine seats to take back the lower chamber next year, provided they keep a reliably red district in central Ohio vacated by Rep. Steve Stivers, who announced his resignation for another job earlier this week. In the Senate, Republicans must only flip one seat in an evenly divided chamber ruled by Democrats through a Democrat vice president to cast the tie-breaking votes.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/22/moving-from-defund-police-to-let-teens-stab-each-other-will-dig-democrats-grave-in-the-midterms/
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 02:53:56 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

I wish I could believe this. I really do.
Me too. You'd think after all the scoundrels who jumped in front of the Dem parade, most Dem voters would get a clue.
I have two lib stepdaughters who live with their families in the Twin Cities suburbs. They both voted for Ihlan Omar completely ignoring her anti-Semitism and fully supported the riots of last summer.
In their words, insurance can pay for the damage.
The ability of the liberals to delude themselves is endless.

Offline LMAO

I believe it. And it will be more so on the local level than the national level. And the Democrats may believe it that's why they are going full speed on their radical agenda.

The Democrats are gambling a dangerous game. They think that by supporting violence and criminals, that will earn them street cred with inner city black voters. They do that because they desperately want to avoid a conversation about rising crime in the cities because they have been in charge in the inner cities for decades. Their only argument is to call Americans racist
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:29:45 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

I don't believe anything anymore.  This country is just too stupid to recover.

Offline LMAO

Local GOP candidates need to run on a real tough on crime agenda. Let the DNC talk about how bad the police are and how black people should be allowed to engage in criminal activity because... well, racism, Jim Crow, Slavery
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

After BHO won in 2012(with fewer votes than he got in 2008) I heard this same line. What happened? The GOP gained the Senate and expanded their lead in the House plus gained more state seats in 2014.

But we are in worse times. The Democrats feel their path to power is to side with the criminals in the inner cities. Let them. But it will get worse before it gets better. The GOP cannot, I repeat cannot, adopt the Democrats stupid police reforms that only punish the police in thinking that's how you get the black vote

Barry Goldwater

Offline skeeter

Those of us counting on the collecting common sense of the nation are assuming facts not necessarily in evidence. There are one helluvalot of voters out there who couldnt find their arse with both hands.

Offline dfwgator

After BHO won in 2012(with fewer votes than he got in 2008) I heard this same line. What happened? The GOP gained the Senate and expanded their lead in the House plus gained more state seats in 2014.

The GOP?!?!? Bwahahahahahahaha!  Yeah a lot of good that did.

Offline DB

But we are in worse times. The Democrats feel their path to power is to side with the criminals in the inner cities. Let them. But it will get worse before it gets better. The GOP cannot, I repeat cannot, adopt the Democrats stupid police reforms that only punish the police in thinking that's how you get the black vote

And when the GOP gained those seats what did they do???

Jack shit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The DCP is already working on its underground election apparati in those Congressional districts needed to hold onto it's majority.

Such apparati have already proven themselves in the presidential election and again in the Georgia runoffs.

In 2022, they'll be back with more "election control" in more contests.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I believe it. And it will be more so on the local level than the national level. And the Democrats may believe it that's why they are going full speed on their radical agenda.

The Democrats are gambling a dangerous game. They think that by supporting violence and criminals, that will earn them street cred with inner city black voters. They do that because they desperately want to avoid a conversation about rising crime in the cities because they have been in charge in the inner cities for decades. Their only argument is to call Americans racist

The Democrats are in complete control.  There should be no mistake about that. Whether you believe that the election was stolen or not, the fact remains that they control the House, Senate and now the streets.  Mob rule has taken hold and they are supporting them.

There won't be another GOP seated (and I really wish people would understand this) unless:

#1 Ballot integrity is restored in ALL states

#2 Amnesty with voting rights is not awarded to the illegals already here and those coming in.

There cannot be a recovery unless our Congress, our president and our DOJ fully honor and respect the rule of law.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

The Democrats are in complete control.  There should be no mistake about that. Whether you believe that the election was stolen or not, the fact remains that they control the House, Senate and now the streets.  Mob rule has taken hold and they are supporting them.

There won't be another GOP seated (and I really wish people would understand this) unless:

#1 Ballot integrity is restored in ALL states

#2 Amnesty with voting rights is not awarded to the illegals already here and those coming in.

There cannot be a recovery unless our Congress, our president and our DOJ fully honor and respect the rule of law.

And even if a GOP is seated, so what?

Offline LMAO

And all that's true. Their support of the violent mobs will eventually be their downfall. But, we will all suffer until then

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
And all that's true. Their support of the violent mobs will eventually be their downfall. But, we will all suffer until then

What downfall?? It won't matter if the majority of people try to vote them out of office, they will continue to steal elections and seat whomever they want.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

What’s really telling is who the Democrats and the left side with. In riots, they side with the rioters. In crime, they side with the criminal. And two black girls fighting with one ready to stab the other they side with the one attending to stab and not the potential victim.

It seems the left has this instinct to automatically side with those who are breaking the law.  The exception is if you’re a political opponent of theirs  that breaks the law. They then want to throw the book at you even  at the expense of due process

Barry Goldwater

Offline PeteS in CA

2022 elections are a year and a half away. I doubt this will be on any voters' radar screens by then.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

2022 elections are a year and a half away. I doubt this will be on any voters' radar screens by then.

Has the conduct of the left gotten better or worse since this time last year?

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

The  most bizarre things I think I’ve ever seen in my life is a Speaker  of the House of Representatives  look to the sky and thank a criminal for sacrificing their life

Barry Goldwater

Offline berdie

The  most bizarre things I think I’ve ever seen in my life is a Speaker  of the House of Representatives  look to the sky and thank a criminal for sacrificing their life

It made my head spin as well. The other thing was the idjit that said that knife fights were normal behavior. In what world do these people live???

Offline goatprairie

It made my head spin as well. The other thing was the idjit that said that knife fights were normal behavior. In what world do these people live???
"In what world do these people live???'