Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo Denies Sexual Harassment Allegations: ‘I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong’  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew Cuomo Denies Sexual Harassment Allegations: ‘I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong’

Hannah Bleau 27 Apr 2021

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) on Monday denied the several sexual harassment allegations against him, claiming to have done nothing wrong despite weeks ago admitting he felt “embarrassed” for acting in ways that “made people feel uncomfortable.”

During an appearance at the State Fairgrounds in Syracuse on Monday, Cuomo essentially dismissed the investigation into his conduct following weeks of women, including former staffers, accusing him of inappropriate behavior.

“The report can’t say anything different, because I didn’t do anything wrong,” Cuomo said of the inquiry lodged by state Attorney General, Letitia James, a Democrat.
A former New York journalist lodged one of the allegations, claiming the governor sexually harassed her at a party at the Executive Mansion in 2012, placing his arm around her shoulders and keeping her “pinned” next to him “for several minutes as he finished telling his story.”

“I stood there, my cheeks hot, giggling nervously as my male colleagues did the same. We all knew it was wrong, but we did nothing,” Jessica Bakeman claimed, detailing another instance when the governor allegedly “held her body tightly while she said goodnight at a holiday party in 2014,” as Breitbart News detailed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/27/andrew-cuomo-denies-sexual-harassment-allegations-i-didnt-do-anything-wrong/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

He was finishing his story in a room with people there, so he "accosted" her with all of them there?
This is bovine scatology.  Plus I have seen her speak about this, and do not think a man would accost this woman.  My opinion is, she is a multi-pound female reporter trying to be noticed.

Offline thackney

@mystery-ak

He was finishing his story in a room with people there, so he "accosted" her with all of them there?
This is bovine scatology.  Plus I have seen her speak about this, and do not think a man would accost this woman.  My opinion is, she is a multi-pound female reporter trying to be noticed.

There is not one, but nearly a dozen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cuomo_sexual_harassment_allegations
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion