Author Topic: Understanding The Swamp: Top Biden Advisor’s Brother’s Lobbying Practice Is Earning Five Times More  (Read 768 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Understanding The Swamp: Top Biden Advisor’s Brother’s Lobbying Practice Is Earning Five Times More Than It Did Last Year

Jordan Lancaster
Reporter
April 21, 2021 8:42 PM ET

The lobbying firm owned by the brother of a top advisor to President Joe Biden is earning nearly five times as much as it did last year, the Center for Responsive Politics revealed.

White House counselor Steve Ricchetti’s brother, Jeff Ricchetti, earned $820,000 in lobbying revenue between January and March, five times what he earned during the same period last year, lobbying filings showed according to the Tuesday report. The last time the firm earned that much in the first quarter was during former President Barack Obama’s first term in 2009 when they made $840,000.

Steve Ricchetti played a critical role working on Biden’s proposed $2.3 trillion infrastructure package and is one of the president’s most prominent advisors. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the large increase in lobbying revenue “indicates that corporate interests believe Ricchetti can help them access the White House.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/21/understanding-swamp-top-biden-advisors-brothers-lobbying/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have been telling you this for how many years now???
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien