Author Topic: Shaking Our Fists at the Sky Won't Work Anymore  (Read 103 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Shaking Our Fists at the Sky Won't Work Anymore
« on: April 22, 2021, 01:47:37 pm »
April 22, 2021
Shaking Our Fists at the Sky Won't Work Anymore
By Deborah C. Tyler

Horrible people, horrible events, horrible ideas strewn like rubble across the charred landscape of this devastated constitutional republic.  So many horribles, so few paragraphs allotted.  Rip babies out of the womb and kill them?  Horrible, check that one.  Inflict hormonal disease on children because power-mad, God-hating adults treasure the delusion that they can lab-create a child of the opposite sex?  That's horrible and creepy, too; check that one.  The twirling kaleidoscopic horribles of the destruction of God-based, religiously informed morality and its replacement by ego-based, lifestyle-driven anti-morality?  Hot stuff!  Check the anti-morality horribilisms for sure!

Now I am a proud horribilist no more.  I have lost heart for parade of horribles essay-writing.  All recitation of moral, political, or scientific horribilisms, however knowledgeable, penetrating, or clever, in the absence of a plan for socioeconomic self-protection for the 75 million Americans whose votes were nullified, is the problem and not the solution.  Reactivist parade of horribles opinionating plays into the hands of the government-corporate overlords, who snicker at our teeth-gnashing and hand-wringing as they squeeze the last breath of freedom — uh-oh, there I go again.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/04/shaking_our_fists_at_the_sky_wont_work_anymore.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Shaking Our Fists at the Sky Won't Work Anymore
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 02:36:44 pm »
That right there is an Ironclad FACT!  We need to get up off our asses and take this country back!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien