Author Topic: GOP Sen. Kennedy: ‘I Knew That President Biden Would Be Left of Center — I Never Dreamed He’d Be Lef  (Read 914 times)

Online libertybele

I actually do too, it's Ron DeSantis.  But understand, if not for Trump, there is no DeSantis,  I can see Trump endorsing him.

Not quite so sure.  If DeSantis keeps on a conservative path, he will likely become the GOP nominee, but it also depends on if the leftists are able to destroy him. We are talking another 3 years out. I believe Trump will fade into the background as he ages and gets used to being out of the political scene.   His sons and daughters may continue on in politics, but I believe Trump himself will bow out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.