Author Topic: Kerry Says that the U.S. and China Could Both Go to Zero Emissions and It Would Not Solve the Climat  (Read 362 times)

rangerrebew

Kerry Says that the U.S. and China Could Both Go to Zero Emissions and It Would Not Solve the Climate Crisis
‘Every country has to come to the table’
Apr 21, 2021 5:00 PM
By Grabien Staff

EXCERPT:

KERRY: “But the challenge is this Jonathan, the United States could go to zero tomorrow. I mean, we can't but if you -- if you figuratively speaking it could go to zero. We still have a problem. The world still have a problem. If China went to zero tomorrow, with the United States we'd still have a problem. So every country has to come to the table.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-kerry-says-us-and-china-could-both-go-zero-emissions-and-it

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So why try Kerry? Just to make you richer.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline The_Reader_David

Well, now that that's been admitted, how about we stop with the foolishness of trying to suppress use of fossil fuels and actually throw the money we've been wasting on that into something useful in addressing the indisputable fact that the earth's climate changes (and always has):  research into food crops that can be grown in more extreme conditions (whether hotter-wetter, hotter-drier, colder-wetter or colder-drier), desalination plants, water projects to move water from the Mississippi watershed during times prone to flooding to now-drought-prone food-growing regions where it can be used for irrigation,. . .
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess Kerry's admitting he failed his "global test" that he described in 2004.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline conservativevoter

Kerry left his test papers on some little boat in Vietnam.. along with a few other things.   tri22

Offline libertybele

So why try Kerry? Just to make you richer.

That's what all this absurd 'going green' is all about; making the liberal mental midget bat crap crazies money.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.