Author Topic: Navy SEAL Sniper Explains How to Win With Your Mind  (Read 117 times)

rangerrebew

Navy SEAL Sniper Explains How to Win With Your Mind
« on: April 22, 2021, 11:21:16 am »
 Navy SEAL Sniper Explains How to Win With Your Mind
by Brandon Webb 3 days ago

So I would sleep with my bullet. It was the one thing I could control. Every night, I took that single round to bed with me and slept with it like a long-lost lover.

The first day, I missed my shot. The second day, I missed my shot. I never missed again.

Today, more than a decade-and-a-half later, I still wake up every morning with the sense that I’ve got that single live .300 Win Mag round under my pillow. You might see me in a coffee shop in SoHo, or boarding an early flight at JFK, or heading into some Manhattan TV studio to do a morning interview on the latest foreign policy development. But in my mind, I’m out on that range getting ready to put my single round into the center of that target.

My parents used to say, if you’re going to do something, make the effort to do it right the first time. Cold bore taught me that the first time may be the only chance you get. You don’t always get to warm up. You don’t always get to take practice shots. Neither you can always recover from a first-shot miss.

https://sofrep.com/news/navy-seal-sniper-explains-how-to-win-with-your-mind/