Author Topic: Ron DeSantis lays out exactly what his priorities would be if he were president right now  (Read 370 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ron DeSantis lays out exactly what his priorities would be if he were president right now
April 23, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was asked by Fox News host Tucker Carlson what his priorities would be if he were president today and he replied without hesitation that topping his agenda would be illegal immigration.

“If you somehow got appointed president this afternoon what would your priorities be?” Carlson asked the Republican governor.

“I would secure the border, first of all,” he noted. “This is created because of what Biden did.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/23/ron-desantis-lays-out-exactly-what-his-priorities-would-be-if-he-were-president-right-now-1064384/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

I prefer him over Trump.  And I know a lot of folks in Florida who feel the same way.   They were lukewarm, at best about Trump, but they LOVE DeSantis.