Author Topic: Are You Gonna Try And Stab Somebody?: Police Officer Has A Savage Response To Heckler Asking If H  (Read 361 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Ashley Carnahan
Contributor
April 23, 2021 6:13 PM ET

A Metropolitan police officer had a savage response to a heckler Friday asking if the officer would kill him “like Ma’Khia Bryant.”

The heckler is heard asking officers, “Are ya’ll gonna kill me like Ma’Khia Bryant? F***?” The officer savagely responded, saying, “are you gonna try and stab somebody like her?” The video uploaded to Twitter has nearly 200,000 views.

“No, but she called ya’ll for help. F*** is you talking about? Get your goofy a**, and you just said that on camera, this s*** going viral,” the disgruntled heckler responded.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/23/mpd-officer-savage-response-heckler/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 01:33:44 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

But, but,but, but Paul Krugman said that the Black Lives Matter movement is probably the best behaved moment in history
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

From the article....

No, but she called ya’ll for help. F*** is you talking about? Get your goofy a**, and you just said that on camera, this s*** going viral,” the disgruntled heckler responded.

Can’t speak proper English and unemployable
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

But, but,but, but Paul Krugman said that the Black Lives Matter movement is probably the best behaved moment in history

The idiocy of Paul Krugman is not limited to economics.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator