Author Topic: Chicago man shot at National Guard troops in Minneapolis amid Chauvin trial, prosecutors say  (Read 326 times)

rangerrebew

Chicago man shot at National Guard troops in Minneapolis amid Chauvin trial, prosecutors say
No Guard members were seriously hurt in the shooting amid the Derek Chauvin trial
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Minnesota prosecutors filed multiple charges Wednesday against a man accused of opening fire on National Guard soldiers stationed in Minneapolis as part of efforts to maintain the peace following the verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial.

Andrew Thomas, 28, was arrested Sunday and handed over to federal authorities the next day. He is charged in Hennepin County District Court with three counts of first-degree assault against a peace officer, two counts of second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon and an illegal weapons possession, the Star-Tribune reported. He also faces a federal weapons possession charge.

Hennepin County jail records show he is a Chicago resident.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-shot-national-guard-assault-derek-chauvin-trial

Offline LMAO

Well another person who Kamala Harris can pay the bail for
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's OK.  He's black and was just protecting his peeps from The Man.  Nothing to see here, move along.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: