Author Topic: Restaurant CEOs: Biden’s $1.9 Trillion American Rescue Plan Causing Labor Shortage  (Read 188 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Restaurant CEOs: Biden’s $1.9 Trillion American Rescue Plan Causing Labor Shortage

Penny Starr 21 Apr 2021

As restaurants around the United States open up after more than a year of lockdown, owners are finding it difficult to hire people and some CEOs in the industry believe President Joe Biden’s coronavirus relief plan is adding to the problem by paying people to stay home.

QSR magazine reported on the phenomenon:

Fazoli’s CEO Carl Howard told QSR this affects restaurants up and down the ladder, from the front to the back and outside the restaurant. Distribution companies are struggling to find drivers because of unfavorable hours. Some suppliers raised prices in response. Product can be hard to come up. Specifically for hourly restaurant crew members, though, Howard didn’t mince words.

“If I was a kid and I didn’t really have a career path, and I’m 22, and I’m working at Fazoli’s where I’m trying to figure it out, and I’m making all this money to stay at home, I’m playing PlayStation till four o’clock in the morning. I’m not going back to work. Are you kidding me?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/21/restaurant-ceos-bidens-trillion-american-rescue-plan-causing-labor-shortage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34