Author Topic: Meanwhile, back in the 'hoods, everyday murder and violence continue  (Read 184 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 21, 2021
Meanwhile, back in the 'hoods, everyday murder and violence continue
By Ethel C. Fenig

Answering President Joe Biden (D)'s prayers, the jury delivered the "right verdict," finding Derek Chauvin guilty on all counts in the death of petty thief and substance-abuser George Floyd.  And thus most of the U.S. was apparently spared the mostly peaceful riots accompanied by looting and destruction that followed Floyd's unfortunate demise.  But the daily routine of murder and crime that particularly affects Black and Hispanic neighborhoods continues without protest.

For instance, in Chicago, as some Americans still shed their crocodile tears over the death of 13-year-old gangbanger in training Adam Toledo, who ditched his loaded gun a split second before being shot  by a policeman as he was running down an alley, his full-fledged violent gangbanger mentor, 21-year-old Ruben Roman, was freed on bail offered by a "charitable community bond fund."

While CCBF's publicity materials say it posts bond for people who "cannot afford to pay the bonds themselves and who have been impacted by structural violence," court records show the group does not shy away from winning release for people who are accused of violent crimes.

A leader at the bond fund told CBSChicago yesterday, "We often prioritize cases that are connected to social justice movements – especially the movement to end police violence."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/meanwhile_back_in_the_hoods_everyday_murder_and_violence_continues.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Meanwhile, back in the 'hoods, everyday murder and violence continue
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 04:11:41 pm »
Take a trip as I do daily visiting the websites of the CBS, NBC, ABC, and FOX affiliates in a number of America's major cities. The reports of killings usually by blacks is a regular occurrence.
No matter how many peace vigils they hold, no matter how many appeals by elected black leaders to stop the violence, it goes on and is escalating. They're setting new records for homicides in a number of major cities breaking the record they had set last year.
But they still blame Evil Whitey for the violence. You just have to shake your head and wonder if these people can ever be helped. And what is the point of trying to help them when they won't help themselves?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 10:45:53 pm by goatprairie »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 07:09:47 pm »

But they still blame Evil Whitey for the violence. You just have to shake your head and wonder if these people can ever be helped. And what is the point of trying to help them when they won't help themselves?

I don't care anymore. They have not only the inability to fix their cities but they don't even have the desire to. They keep voting for the same mayors and city council people each election and they complain about the crime
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 10:50:11 pm »
I don't care anymore. They have not only the inability to fix their cities but they don't even have the desire to. They keep voting for the same mayors and city council people each election and they complain about the crime
It's like walking down the street and seeing some person repeatedly hit himself in his head with a hammer. You tell him to stop hitting himself, but he yells out that he's not hitting himself in the head, you are. These people cannot be helped until they come to their senses. Which will probably be never.