Author Topic: Fauci Calls The Bill Of Rights A 'Public Health Crisis'  (Read 1348 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fauci Calls The Bill Of Rights A 'Public Health Crisis'
« on: April 20, 2021, 07:48:25 pm »
During an interview Tuesday, Dr. Anthony Fauci called the Bill of Rights in our Constitution a "public health crisis."

"This Bill of rights is a disaster for public health," Fauci said. "People can go where they like, say what they like, and gather to worship how they like. The Constitution doesn't even say anything about a virus. It's very dangerous, very anti-science. The pandemic was a good testing ground for us to figure out how to handle public health crises such as this contagious document. So now we know how to take down something deadly and viral like the Constitution."

"I hereby call on our leaders to help us stop the public health crisis known as the 'Bill of Rights.'"

Fauci then called for Americans' rights to be locked down for the next two decades to "slow the spread" of liberty.

https://babylonbee.com/news/fauci-calls-the-bill-of-rights-a-public-health-crisis
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Fauci Calls The Bill Of Rights A 'Public Health Crisis'
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 08:11:26 pm »
It's almost too believable, considering it's Fauci

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 08:28:09 pm »
It's almost too believable, considering it's Fauci
Very believable.
In fact he has said these things exactly by his "royal edicts".
According to Fauci, his virus negates the Constitution and any free will.
Fauci is an enemy of American freedom. He is only interested in his own fame and power.
This article is satire, but it is "fake but accurate".
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 10:42:08 pm »
Successfully rig a presidential election and who knows what other elections, then why is it so hard ot believe they corrupted the census bureau for political gain.  The stinking Democommie have used the IRS, Dept of Justice, FBI, and God knows what other agencies to gain political power. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 10:45:06 pm »
 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth

FY Fauci.  FY!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 11:02:11 pm »
When satire is the truth.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 11:38:42 pm »
@Smokin Joe

This isn't satire: https://conservativeplaybook.com/2021/04/30/hcq-proponent-dr-vladimir-zelenko-to-receive-nobel-prize/

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, who become known for using hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, will now receive the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in addressing the coronavirus pandemic. One America's Caitlin Sinclair has that report. 

Weird. The Peace prize? They must really hate this guy.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2021, 11:44:28 pm »
When satire is the truth.

That was my feelings exactly. Ya, Babylon Bee, I get it ... but the guy needs to go.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2021, 11:48:38 pm »
That was my feelings exactly. Ya, Babylon Bee, I get it ... but the guy needs to go.

In a hole six feet deep.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2021, 12:13:53 am »
In a hole six feet deep.

Yeah... That's how you dig an outhouse.  :whistle:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2021, 12:20:26 am »
Yeah... That's how you dig an outhouse.  :whistle:

We used to look for old outhouse spots. Old bottles and such other treasures.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2021, 03:49:22 am »
We used to look for old outhouse spots. Old bottles and such other treasures.

I have probably dug 10 or 12 of em in my life... Never 're-dug' a single one.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2021, 04:19:43 am »
@Smokin Joe

This isn't satire: https://conservativeplaybook.com/2021/04/30/hcq-proponent-dr-vladimir-zelenko-to-receive-nobel-prize/
No, and it only took a year for the man to be proven right, and for it to be recognized, even if the establishment doctors would not do it. Which says more about medicine than I have time to type in a week.

As a scientist, you need uncorrupted data. The data, even the studies (as I and others have pointed out) have been corrupted.

What works, works. This is at the core of empirical study, and his full regimen, used as directed (early onset) worked.

Now the Medicine Show is pimping a novel vaccine for this lab made menace.

I'll stick with the treatment options, thank you.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2021, 04:25:28 am »
I have probably dug 10 or 12 of em in my life... Never 're-dug' a single one.
Best to let 'em wait a century or so.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2021, 11:21:39 am »
During an interview Tuesday, Dr. Anthony Fauci called the Bill of Rights in our Constitution a "public health crisis."

"This Bill of rights is a disaster for public health," Fauci said. "People can go where they like, say what they like, and gather to worship how they like. The Constitution doesn't even say anything about a virus. It's very dangerous, very anti-science. The pandemic was a good testing ground for us to figure out how to handle public health crises such as this contagious document. So now we know how to take down something deadly and viral like the Constitution."

"I hereby call on our leaders to help us stop the public health crisis known as the 'Bill of Rights.'"

Fauci then called for Americans' rights to be locked down for the next two decades to "slow the spread" of liberty.

https://babylonbee.com/news/fauci-calls-the-bill-of-rights-a-public-health-crisis

Damnit, @Wingnut   

Please put "babylonbee" in the title!    :laugh:

These days, satire is impossible to spot! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2021, 03:53:43 pm »
Damnit, @Wingnut   

Please put "babylonbee" in the title!    :laugh:

These days, satire is impossible to spot!
I must praise  those who can stay ahead of the rampant stupidity in our government and elsewhere in order to produce satire--that takes some imagination, but ask them please to tone it down because those idiots in power seem to be getting their ideas from the articles...

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2021, 04:02:25 pm »
I must praise  those who can stay ahead of the rampant stupidity in our government and elsewhere in order to produce satire--that takes some imagination, but ask them please to tone it down because those idiots in power seem to be getting their ideas from the articles...

@Smokin Joe

LOL!  We both know that Dr. Fauci might have said something like that....on the heels of "The Big Man" 's "...no Amendment is absolute".

Also, it so easy to picture Anthony in a German Gestapo SS uniorm.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2021, 02:52:17 am »
@Smokin Joe

LOL!  We both know that Dr. Fauci might have said something like that....on the heels of "The Big Man" 's "...no Amendment is absolute".

With a picture of Janet Reno in one on the wall...

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2021, 03:01:25 am »
@Smokin Joe

Heinrich Himmler, head of Gestapo

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington