Author Topic: Preview Joe Biden’s First Big Address to Congress  (Read 142 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Preview Joe Biden’s First Big Address to Congress
« on: April 19, 2021, 01:46:47 pm »
Preview Joe Biden’s First Big Address to Congress
You know, the thing.
By Lloyd Billingsley
April 18, 2021

White House resident Joe Biden has kept Americans waiting for his first major speech since the inauguration. Word came this week that he’s scheduled to address a joint session of Congress on April 28. American Greatness has obtained a draft of Biden’s speech from an anonymous source inside the Biden-Harris Administration.

President Harris, President Obama, members of Congress, Madame Speaker, the Honorable Dr. Anthony Fauci, his Highness Bill Gates, CEOs Zuckerberg, Dorsey, and Bezos, and members of the Entertainment Industry. Before I tell you what the deal is on the state of the union, I want to welcome Alex Padilla of California. 

Not a single person voted for Alex, but guess what, here he is, a U.S. senator, duly appointed by Governor Gavin Newsom to replace co-President Harris. I almost said Alex went after her seat, but Willie Brown already did that. C’mon man, that’s a joke! As I once told some American troops, clap for that, you stupid bastards.

Alex has headed up California’s “motor voter” program that automatically registers illegal aliens to vote when they get a driver’s license. Some of you owe your presence here to Alex’s good work, and he has steadfastly refused to cooperate with any federal probe of voter fraud. Thanks, Alex. Keep it up.

I also recognize those who entered the United States illegally, and those headed here in caravans at this very moment, because they are already Americans. So it’s only right that they vote in our elections and get benefits funded by U.S. taxpayers.

MORE
https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/18/preview-joe-bidens-first-big-address-to-congress/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Preview Joe Biden’s First Big Address to Congress
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 02:59:27 pm »
He's not going to make that speech.

Something is going to happen to co-opt it. I don't know what and am scared to guess,but I do know there is no way the DNC is going to allow that tottering old fool to come out and drool on the podium on live tv.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 07:16:24 pm »
Words that I predict he will not say, assuming he does the address:  "State of the Union."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 07:22:03 pm »
I don't care what the Asshat-in-chief has to say.  He's a damn parrot for who ever is running the show.  Whatever he says is not his words or thoughts.  He is so demented he prolly thinks they are, but they are not.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.