Author Topic: Blinken in Hot Seat: Biden’s Secretary of State to Face Music in Congress over Deadly Afghanistan Ex  (Read 2692 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ok, that firmly fits the definition of mutiny (which appears to require the participation of at least one other person).

Furthermore, regardless of how the communications channels were set up, the essence of the problem - the illegal act, if you will - was the intention, formed in conspiracy with Pelosi (at the least) to illegally remove President Trump from the chain of command regarding nuclear weapons, and to make Gen. Milley the sole source of authority for launching or not launching nuclear weapons.

Keep the eyes on the prize, folks.  It was the conspiracy to mutiny, the implementation of that mutiny through intentional conversations with other senior officers regarding the protocols for use of nuclear weapons, and the communication of that mutiny and its success to China, a potential adversary, that constitutes the unconstitutional and illegal acts for which Milley - and others - should be removed.  Not the mere fact that he may have said "good morning" to a Chinese general.

:yowsa: I agree! Now who is going to do the charging?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

:yowsa: I agree! Now who is going to do the charging?

That may take a while.  Given that Biden is technically the president, and given that the demonrats control Congress (more or less), I don't foresee anything happening to the bastard until some time in 2023, at the earliest (that being premised on the R's both getting sufficient control of Congress and having the cojones needed to actually do something).

So long as Milley's fellow travelers control Congress and the White House, I don't foresee much happening, unfortunately. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That may take a while.  Given that Biden is technically the president, and given that the demonrats control Congress (more or less), I don't foresee anything happening to the bastard until some time in 2023, at the earliest (that being premised on the R's both getting sufficient control of Congress and having the cojones needed to actually do something).

So long as Milley's fellow travelers control Congress and the White House, I don't foresee much happening, unfortunately.

Again I agree! And given what we know about our elections now, I wouldn't bank on any of that happening.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The horse laugh, like we will get justice with democrats investigating themselves and their handiwork.  Fools rejected Trump and put Biden in power to play unaccountable KING, and though some of them now doubt their own wisdom now.  A great many of them think it is deeply offensive that any should make them face up to what they did and what is still being done.  Some don't even call me buddy or pal anymore!  Fair weather fickle friends!  You won't get any justice until some Republicans get back in to government with some semblance of fair/judgement/justice.
 8bs8  :sarc:   :chairbang: ////00000////
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Moon Afghan ♐
@AfghanSitara
Another former Afghan interpreter 4 US forces was killed after being severely tortured. The interp was arrested 3days ago by Taliban in Kunar province & his body was found in a desert 2day. His father said: his son had been in hiding 4 a long time, but US did not help him get out

7:59 AM · Sep 26, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Will anyone ask Blinken, Winken and Milley, et al., about this?

The Mirror
@DailyMirror
EXCLUSIVE: Taliban uncover secret US high-tech weapons stores in deep embarrassment for Pentagon
Story at The Mirror
2:44 PM · Sep 28, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does it count as a hot seat if the current president doesn't realize where he is sitting?

For all we know,someone baited that seat with a small cup of ice cream. I think "Rocky Road" would be the appropriate choice.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Moon Afghan ♐
@AfghanSitara
Another former Afghan interpreter 4 US forces was killed after being severely tortured. The interp was arrested 3days ago by Taliban in Kunar province & his body was found in a desert 2day. His father said: his son had been in hiding 4 a long time, but US did not help him get out

7:59 AM · Sep 26, 2021·
While the guy that took this interpreter's place on the flight out is busy diddling underaged boys in Pennsylvania.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Its not so difficult to see this for what it is.  Just like 9-11 and since, democrats are on the side of our enemies against us.  It's been a long and well established record.
 :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions