Author Topic: George W. Bush: Trump Lacked the ‘Humility’ Necessary to be an Effective Leader  (Read 5211 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... from the President who choked on a pretzel ...

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline conservativevoter

That's a funny headline for this subject, since all George Bush was interested in was kissing the ass of the cocktail set. :cool:

Offline LegalAmerican

hey I appreciate a good scam as much as the next guy

Romney has issues with Potus TRUMP, but not biden and Hunter.  What an azz. scamming bidens.  Any words about biden Bushy?  They all just need to STFU. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJVKNXVl3Zk&t=1s

Offline LegalAmerican

... from the President who choked on a pretzel ...

Oh, that bruise by his eye means something.  There is a 'club' that they do that to people. PEDO'S. SATANIST ETC. There is a video on it. Same with Romney. Bohemian grove. 
--------
1 month ago
U people know better...black eye club special member...like the others...disgusting evil people

1 month ago
He's in the black eye club.

1 month ago
Congratulations mitt Romney you are now official a member of bohemian groove Illuminati child sacrifice club !

« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 04:55:32 am by LegalAmerican »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's a funny headline for this subject, since all George Bush was interested in was kissing the ass of the cocktail set. :cool:

@conservativevoter

Not true. Arab princes don't drink alcohol. Not even after swapping spit with Boy Jorge.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Nope.  Don't see it that way.   He was handed an awful policy from the previous two administrations.  Then 9/11 happened.  Bush pulled off the impossible.  It took him 6 years, but he pulled it off.  Then Obama completely trashed it all.

Looking at where we were in 2008, I will take that any day over what we've had since in regards to Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan.  Not to mention a free air base in one of the most strategic spots on the globe.  Total cost for both Iraq and Afghanistan, around $900 billion.  Obama spent over $600 billion for Afghanistan alone.

The Iraq war never would have happened if we hadn't dropped the ball from 1992 onward.  A cease fire agreement was in place.  We didn't hold them to it.  We blew it.

What did Weasel pull off? 

He failed to pull off his immigration scam.  That was good.

He failed to punish Trashcanistan for it's attacks on the US.   He failed to punish Iraq for their attacks on US troops.   He failed to do anything about the China Threat.   He failed to stop the export of jobs...because that was the opposite of what he wanted to do.

Weasel Bush was pretty much a failure liberal traitor, just like his dad.   

He did perform his task of promoting islam as a religion of peace, something to make his grandfather Goebbels proud.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Like I said, he needs to STFU.  He shouldn't be giving interviews on policy at all.  The same press that lied incessantly about him for a decade is now acting like they're friends.

BUSH is acting like the media that lied about him for 16 years are now his friends.

Because they are his friends.   

They share a goal in common.

Treason.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Ah, the same old tired Democrat talking points.  I will ask again the same question I have been asking for nearly the last two decades.  What was the lie, @Right_in_Virginia ?

That time he swore to defend the Constitution.

He did a really crappy job there.

How about the 393 different lies he gave for invading Iraq, when all he had to do was say the truth, once, and repeat as needed, that Hussein (pick one) had to go and Iraq needed to be remodeled, a task that was overdue since Carter.

Then there was his oft repeated lie that islam is a religion of peace.

And his gross efforts to dis-employ millions of middle class Americans by letting even more cheap labor invade the United States.  He certainly didn't campaign on that issue, did he?

Offline Sled Dog

@Absalom

ROFLMAO! I find it hilarious you had to go back to 1812 to come up with your defense of Boy Jorge.

Desperation is never pretty.

Well, there were the raids into the American Southwest by Pancho Villa.

There was the invasion of the state of Texas by Mexico.

And we shouldn't forget the half-dozen shells that landed in Santa Barbara when the Japs attacked or their efforts to steal the Aleutian Islands.   Alaska was  not a state then, but it was US territory.

Clearly letting 3000 people die on one morning doesn't light a candle to those disasters, according to the Bush-bots.

Chances are, thanks to the treasons by the Clinton Gang, Bush probably didn't have a chance of recognizing the impending attack.   The Gorelick Memo ensured that.    But his response to the attack was pitiful, even to the point of helping potential enemy aliens leave the country and holding the hand of the King of Saudi Arabia in apology.

Offline Sled Dog

@dfwgator

Truly,he didn't. Ray Charles could tell at a glance he was a borderline retard.

What got him elected was he seemed to be a good-natured borderline retard,and I am GUESSING that without his mama telling him what to do,that is what he would have been.

Add to that the retard he was running against,and he almost seemed smart. THAT boy was record-setting D....U....M.

She was a evil bitch,and she was the one pulling the strings that made his mouth open and close.

What got him NOMINATED was routine RINO political chicanery thru the primaries.   The same RINOs that tried to foist Jeb! onto us put W on the ballot.

What got him elected was SHEAR LUCK.  If Little Ralphie Nader hadn't been running a completely egotistical turd party run, that fool Al Bore would have taken Floriduh! easily.    Gore lost by something less than 500 votes, Ralphie collected some 15,000 votes (or more) which almost entirely would have gone to Albore if there was no left-wing turd party that year.

Notice how there was no left-wing turd party in 2020?

Offline Sled Dog

The term compassionate conservative makes me puke. Just like that kinder gentler shit his pop would say.  The Bushies turned hardline Goldwater / Reagan conservatives into the whimp bleep capitulating GOP(e) pukes that they are today. 

Overall, he and his dad's tenure were a big NEGATIVE, not only for the country, but for the GOP.  Hopefully we have seen the last of them on the national stage.

Yep.  The day he said he was a "compassionate conservative" I knew I wasn't voting for any Bush ever again.   

That was just double-speak for "flaming lib here, but can't say that" from the Bush gang.

2000 was a really pathetic year for presidential candidates.

The Rodents were running the usual slate of clowns today's Never Trumpers would eagerly support, and these were the people on the GOP side:

McStain (gag me with a radioactive test source)
Bush (fresh out of patriotism in that one)
Forbes (too delicate to push his way into the Establishment Mob. Lacked Trump's force of character that makes Trump so great)
Escape Hatch from Utah (he wanted to "counsel" a known rapist and perjurer rather than impeach him)
Gary Bauer (who I've forgotten all about)
Alan Keyes (who would have earned my vote...then he did a crash-and-burn whining about "racism" in the GOP.   Out you go, pal, you're in the wrong place...)

Offline Sled Dog

As much as I love how Bush did things to help the military during his 8 years in office...this "humility" he talks about made him a doormat for the Dems during those same 8 years.  Especially after the 2006 midterms.

You mean like sending them to war in Trashcanistan for 20 years, with no definition of "winning" and no exit strategy?

Sending our sons off to pointless perpetual wars is doing good for our men in the military?

How'd his VA reforms work out?   Oh.  He didn't reform the VA, either.   

Offline dfwgator

That time he swore to defend the Constitution.

He did a really crappy job there.

How about the 393 different lies he gave for invading Iraq, when all he had to do was say the truth, once, and repeat as needed, that Hussein (pick one) had to go and Iraq needed to be remodeled, a task that was overdue since Carter.

Then there was his oft repeated lie that islam is a religion of peace.

And his gross efforts to dis-employ millions of middle class Americans by letting even more cheap labor invade the United States.  He certainly didn't campaign on that issue, did he?

9/11 happened on his watch.  He had nine months to fix things so that a couple of Saudi pilots didn't hijack 4 planes and ram them into buildings.

Offline Hoodat

What got him NOMINATED was routine RINO political chicanery thru the primaries.

The RINO faction was backing McCain in 2000.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

The RINO faction was backing McCain in 2000.

Some choice we had, eh?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

BUSH is acting like the media that lied about him for 16 years are now his friends.

Because they are his friends.   

They share a goal in common.

Treason.

@Sled Dog

And there it is,bought and paid for.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!