Author Topic: General Flynn Warns About Possible Threats from Antifa/BLM Interrupting the Audit of Maricopa County  (Read 329 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
General Flynn Warns About Possible Threats from Antifa/BLM Interrupting the Audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 Election Results

By Joe Hoft
Published April 16, 2021 at 7:50pm

General Michael Flynn warns that it is possible that Antifa and BLM will show up and attempt to stop or interrupt the scheduled audit in Maricopa County.

Why are the Democrats so scared of a valid audit being performed in Maricopa County of their 2020 Election results?  Next week an audit of the results in Maricopa County is going to start and the Democrats are absolutely freaking out over it.

General Flynn warns of the audit being interrupted by Antifa and BLM:

“Maricopa County is tactical, but it has a strategic consequence, depending on the outcome and we believe we know what the outcome will be. The Maricopa County audit is a big, big deal.

And I’m telling, you now, I’ll say it today, because we have intel that they may be bringing people down from Portland and Seattle to disrupt, what? I mean to disrupt finding the truth, discovering the truth?

And, so if these kinds of things happen, if these types of things happen …it’s basically finding the truth. It’s like me, I knew eventually the truth was going to come out. Truth it has a way of just bubbling up. And so it’s going to bubble up. And what is happening is all of this other noise that’s created to distract what it is that we’re doing…”

More at Gateway Pundit:  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/general-flynn-warns-possible-threats-antifa-blm-interrupting-maricopa-county-audit-2020-election/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know if this is real, or just another breathless Hoft story, but a friend told me about this yesterday at the GOP meeting I attended....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: