Author Topic: One guess as to how the Chauvin-Floyd trial might end  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
One guess as to how the Chauvin-Floyd trial might end
« on: April 18, 2021, 01:51:28 pm »
April 18, 2021
One guess as to how the Chauvin-Floyd trial might end
By Tim Jones

The following are some basic facts established during the three-week trial of Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd.  Both sides have rested their cases, and Chauvin's defense lawyer, Eric Nelson, is preparing his closing argument for Monday.

George Floyd said many times before he was put on the ground that he couldn't breathe.  It was also established that Chauvin's knee was not on Floyd's throat, so that couldn't have asphyxiated him.  Some of the time Chauvin was restraining Floyd, it was established that Chauvin actually had his knee on Floyd's shoulder blade, where not all of his weight was on Floyd.  Rather, he shifted his weight around at times from his knee to his lower leg and foot.  Also, it was established that Chauvin's knee restraint could not have stopped the blood flow in one of Floyd's carotid arteries, and even if he did, blood would have continued flowing to the brain through the carotid artery on the other side of the neck.

He had severe arteriosclerosis, AKA major artery blockage, that most likely triggered the heart attack that killed him from the methamphetamines, a hyper-stimulant, he had taken and the exertion of resisting arrest.  And he had three times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.  Opioid overdose depresses the respiratory system, which would explain why he kept saying he couldn't breathe.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/one_guess_as_to_how_the_chauvinfloyd_trial_might_end.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: One guess as to how the Chauvin-Floyd trial might end
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 02:12:13 pm »
If it ends in anything other than a complete exoneration of officer Chauvin it will have been a complete miscarriage of justice IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 02:19:31 pm »
If it ends in anything other than a complete exoneration of officer Chauvin it will have been a complete miscarriage of justice IMHO.

Whole sorted affair in a sane world would have him being brought up for review with internal affairs for use of excessive force.  Nothing more, nothing less.   No doubt about it, it is nothing but a racial witch hunt.  One of many many that are going to go one the rest of our lives.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 02:29:07 pm »

I don't think there is an excessive force charge to be had. I said a long time ago that what will get him if anything would be failure to render aid - And I think that is still there. But even that, is it manslaughter or more? I think not. Hard to prove he knew the guy wasn't breathing with a hostile crowd all up in his face. That sure enough would distract me.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 03:56:55 pm »
My best guess, which together with a tenner will get you a latte' and change at Starchucks, is a hung jury.

Regardless of the verdict I think there will be riots.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2021, 04:13:42 pm »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2021, 04:23:39 pm »

They Said You Was Hung..... They Was Right.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.