State Chapters > Arizona

Maricopa woman finds tires slashed and a severed finger in her driveway

(1/2) > >>

PeteS in CA:
Maricopa woman finds tires slashed and a severed finger in her driveway

https://www.azfamily.com/news/maricopa-woman-finds-tires-slashed-and-a-severed-finger-in-her-driveway/article_a71cee4a-9e68-11eb-bb44-637b413961a5.html

--- Quote ---MARICOPA, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) - A couple in Maricopa woke up to their tires slashed and a severed finger in the driveway on Thursday morning.

"I literally have been laughing all day because if I don't, I might cry," said Francesca Wikoff.

The truck belongs to the Wikoff family. Wikoff, a former volunteer firefighter and EMT, has the stomach for this sort of thing. "It's pretty comical. You would think that if you're gonna go to the hospital, especially if you just severed your finger off, that you would take said finger with you," said Wikoff.
The Maricopa mother believes the finger belongs to her neighbor because they argued with him the night before and a trail of blood leads to his house. "I don't find joy in anybody hurting themselves. However, karma has a good way of working itself out," said Wikoff.
--- End quote ---

So the dude slashed their tires and then gave them the finger. I'm guessing that his hand isn't the only part of the guy that isn't all there.

Wingnut:
That is "Florida Man" worthy right there.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on April 17, 2021, 06:14:07 pm ---That is "Florida Man" worthy right there.
--- End quote ---
It really is.  :silly:

skeeter:
There is such a thing as being too literal.

Wingnut:
The guy might have a future career as a HS Shop teacher.  Everyone of my old ones were missing a digit or two.  Usually from a tragic bandsaw accident!  At least that is what they said.  Sounds better than saying "Uh Mah Filet knife slipped"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version