Author Topic: Florida beachgoers form human chain to save swimmer from rough Gulf surf  (Read 241 times)

Online libertybele

Florida beachgoers form human chain to save swimmer from rough Gulf surf

More than a dozen people on a Florida beach joined together to form a human chain and brave the rough Gulf tide to rescue a stranded swimmer.

Briana Stelmachers and her family were lounging outside the Emerald Isle Resort in Panama City Beach on Wednesday when they heard a woman screaming for help.

A little girl had gotten pulled out in the tide, and a woman had successfully swum out to save her, but a second woman involved in the rescue effort had herself gotten stuck. ........

..........."So once my husband got out there, and I saw they were struggling, you know I kind of panicked but you know the strangers held my daughter and watched my son while I could help and everyone got back in safe," Briana told WMBB.

The safe return was thanks to dozens of people coming together across the beach to form a human chain and reach out into the water. ..................

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-beachgoers-form-human-chain-rescue-swimmer-gulf
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.