Author Topic: Pfizer CEO: ‘Likely’ Third Coronavirus Shot for Fully Vaccinated People Will Be Necessary  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

@massadvj @Lando Lincoln

I am almost 73 and have chosen not to take any of these vaccines (I just can't get my head wrapped around the logic of getting immunized for something with a 99+% recovery rate) but have no problem at all with anyone making a different choice.  I hope it works out well for everybody regardless of their choices.

@Bigun @massadvj - I know for certain the three of us continue to reside in a world where - as a broad, general rule - we make our own choices and we respect those who may decide differently.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I admit to having zero trust in the feral government at this point.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

That you ever did would surprise me @Bigun

Offline libertybele

I'm with you, I don't trust the government at all and I haven't for a very long time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That you ever did would surprise me @Bigun

888high58888  OK! @roamer_1 I guess you caught me. I actually did hold out some hope for the military and courts but that is fully gone now.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 07:19:29 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

@massadvj @Lando Lincoln

I am almost 73 and have chosen not to take any of these vaccines (I just can't get my head wrapped around the logic of getting immunized for something with a 99+% recovery rate) but have no problem at all with anyone making a different choice.  I hope it works out well for everybody regardless of their choices.

Earl, you have nothing to worry about.  No virus would ever get through that hard-headed skull of yours.   :beer:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Earl, you have nothing to worry about.  No virus would ever get through that hard-headed skull of yours.   :beer:

Probably true!   :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Victor wrote:
"As for me, at 68 I figure I am on borrowed time anyway.  Doc, give me whatever you got that you think might extend my life and I will take my chances."