Author Topic: Mr. Pelosi's shrewd investments raise suspicions  (Read 653 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mr. Pelosi's shrewd investments raise suspicions
« on: April 15, 2021, 01:44:05 pm »

Mr. Pelosi's shrewd investments raise suspicions

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, has an apparent knack for lucrative investing

By Kelly Sadler - The Washington Times - Wednesday, April 14, 2021

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Paul Pelosi, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, is one heck of a trader!

He purchased about $10 million in Microsoft shares through call options on March 19th when the stock was trading at $230.35. Days later, Microsoft was awarded a contract by the U.S. Army valued at $22 billion and inked a deal to buy an artificial intelligence firm. It’s stock has soared about 12% since Mr. Pelosi’s initial investment.

Now, it could be Mr. Pelosi is just a skilled investor — he owns and operates Financial Leasing Services Inc., a San Francisco-based real estate and venture capital firm, where he and his wife have amassed a personal fortune of about $114 million.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/14/paul-pelosis-shrewd-investments-raise-suspicions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Mr. Pelosi's shrewd investments raise suspicions
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 03:18:00 pm »
I am also sure it is just a coinkydink that unless I was lied to,he has a law firm or real estate firm that represents China in the US,and did the negotiating for them to buy the old Long Beach Navy Yard so they would have a port to dump all their cheap crap off in the US.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 07:42:11 pm »
BFD.  It's just wind in sails.  We've known about the Pelosi's insider trading for years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 08:15:11 pm »
IIRC, the Congress declared itself immune to insider trading laws some time back.

Rules for thee....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 08:34:20 pm »
IIRC, the Congress declared itself immune to insider trading laws some time back.

Rules for thee....

You recall correctly, sir!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 09:04:25 pm »
Graft has always been part of the scene on capitol hill, but its ALL they do now. With the exception of the newly elected radical leftists - they are intent upon destroying the nation while they take their payola.