Author Topic: TV personality who boasted of being vaccinated, pressuring her mom to do the same dies after receivi  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Hoodat

TV personality who boasted of being vaccinated, pressuring her mom to do the same dies after receiving jab

CNN and MSNBC contributor Midwin Charles passed away at age 47 after complaining of not feeling well after her inoculation.

Fri Apr 9, 2021 - 6:31 pm EST

BROOKLYN, New York, April 9, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Celebrity legal analyst and television personality Midwin Charles has died at age 47, her family confirmed in a tweet posted Tuesday. Charles’ untimely death comes just over a month after receiving her first injection with Pfizer’s experimental mRNA vaccine against COVID-19. No cause of death has yet been announced.

Charles, a regular contributor on CNN and MSNBC, received a dose of the Pfizer mRNA vaccine on March 1. After her inoculation, she posted about it on Twitter, boasting of the efficiency of the process and encouraging others, saying “Let’s do this!”

The legal commentator uploaded another post a few hours later, noting she was deathly allergic to peanuts, apparently giving her concern enough to want to take her EpiPen to the vaccination clinic, “in case I went into anaphylaxis (sic) shock,” she said.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tv-personality-who-boasted-of-being-vaccinated-pressuring-her-mom-to-do-the-same-dies-weeks-after-receiving-jab

A story you won't be seeing on CNN or PMSNBC.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

TV personality who boasted of being vaccinated, pressuring her mom to do the same dies after receiving jab

CNN and MSNBC contributor Midwin Charles passed away at age 47 after complaining of not feeling well after her inoculation.

BROOKLYN, New York, April 9, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Celebrity legal analyst and television personality Midwin Charles has died at age 47, her family confirmed in a tweet posted Tuesday. Charles’ untimely death comes just over a month after receiving her first injection with Pfizer’s experimental mRNA vaccine against COVID-19. No cause of death has yet been announced.

Charles, a regular contributor on CNN and MSNBC, received a dose of the Pfizer mRNA vaccine on March 1. After her inoculation, she posted about it on Twitter, boasting of the efficiency of the process and encouraging others, saying “Let’s do this!”

The legal commentator uploaded another post a few hours later, noting she was deathly allergic to peanuts, apparently giving her concern enough to want to take her EpiPen to the vaccination clinic, “in case I went into anaphylaxis (sic) shock,” she said.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tv-personality-who-boasted-of-being-vaccinated-pressuring-her-mom-to-do-the-same-dies-weeks-after-receiving-jab

Too many posts and videos are surfacing on social media of deaths and adverse effects from the vaccine that the govt won't be able to deny the risks of getting the vaccines.  Just wait until kids start dying from the vaccine!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Charles’ untimely death comes just over a month after receiving her first injection with Pfizer’s

A woman with a history of asthma and allergic reactions so strong they require her to carry an EpiPen with her dies thirty days after her first Pfizer shot ... and she dies because of the vaccine?

I'm sorry this woman died way too early, but why not wait for a cause of death?  Or is it now anyone who dies after receiving a vaccine, ever, dies because of it?  Is this the script now?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A woman with a history of asthma and allergic reactions so strong they require her to carry an EpiPen with her dies thirty days after her first Pfizer shot ... and she dies because of the vaccine?

I'm sorry this woman died way too early, but why not wait for a cause of death?  Or is it now anyone who dies after receiving a vaccine, ever, dies because of it?  Is this the script now?

@Right_in_Virginia

YUP!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

Before I had my shot, the nurse asked me if I was allergic to peanuts, shellfish or latex specifically. Then she asked about any other allergies and what meds if any I was on or had taken.

She also asked me if I’ve ever had a bad reaction to any vaccines, especially flu and/or pneumonia

It was also on the questionnaire I had to fill out. (Name, SS#, DOB, insurance, etc)

Edit: I had two Moderna shots.💉
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 10:54:59 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline GrouchoTex

Kind of the same logic that whoever dies in a car wreck, and test positive for Covid at the autopsy, died of Covid.

Online mountaineer

Or is it now anyone who dies after receiving a vaccine, ever, dies because of it?  Is this the script now?
Vaccine Recalled After Two People Who Took It Fell Down A Manhole And Died
April 14th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON D.C.—The Food and Drug Administration has asked for all Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines to be recalled and destroyed after two different people who took the vaccine died, both having fallen down open manholes within a week of taking the drug.

“We just want to have an overabundance of caution here,” explained Doctor Anthony Fauci. “That’s why all Johnson & Johnson vaccines are being destroyed, and anyone who has already taken the vaccine is being placed under house arrest to keep them away from streets with manholes.”

Fauci said they’re also considering a pause on the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines as a few people who have taken those have slipped on banana peels. ... More from the Bee
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Kind of the same logic that whoever dies in a car wreck, and test positive for Covid at the autopsy, died of Covid.

Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@GrouchoTex

Seems like I heard the other day that another tragic covid-19 related death occurred,when someone was ran over by a city bus.

Offline PeteS in CA

Before I had my shot, the nurse asked me if I was allergic to peanuts, shellfish or latex specifically. Then she asked about any other allergies and what meds if any I was on or had taken.

She also asked me if I’ve ever had a bad reaction to any vaccines, especially flu and/or pneumonia

It was also on the questionnaire I had to fill out. (Name, SS#, DOB, insurance, etc)

I was asked similar questions by the pharmacist (or pharmacy tech) when I received the flu and Shingrix vaccines late last year. I also answered similar questions when I signed up for Covid shots. A non-zero number of people are highly allergic to various things and probably should not receive vaccinations of any kind.

:sarc: I chose Pfizer because my DNA will be programmed to receive "Hogan's Heroes" reruns. :sarc: With Moderna you only get "My Mother the Car" reruns. :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

I liked "My Mother the Car," but we have a fondness for antique automobiles in my family.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Victoria33

Before I had my shot, the nurse asked me if I was allergic to peanuts, shellfish or latex specifically. Then she asked about any other allergies and what meds if any I was on or had taken.  She also asked me if I’ve ever had a bad reaction to any vaccines, especially flu and/or pneumonia   It was also on the questionnaire I had to fill out. (Name, SS#, DOB, insurance, etc)
@Gefn

That is why my doc said the people giving the shots would not let me have one.  I am allergic to all shellfish (it is the iodine), I cannot take any flu shots or other shots of that type as they all have polyethylene glycol in them, causing me to go into anaphylaxis shock.  I live in this body and have no control over the chemistry inside it, except for choosing foods to eat; liquids to put in it.  When I see God I will ask him to put a chemistry notice on every new body so the new person knows which chemicals react to his/her body chemicals making the person sick. 

Good for you having two Moderna shots and no or little reaction.  You are such a fine person.  44444heart

Online Gefn

• Cat Mod
@Gefn

That is why my doc said the people giving the shots would not let me have one.  I am allergic to all shellfish (it is the iodine), I cannot take any flu shots or other shots of that type as they all have polyethylene glycol in them, causing me to go into anaphylaxis shock.  I live in this body and have no control over the chemistry inside it, except for choosing foods to eat; liquids to put in it.  When I see God I will ask him to put a chemistry notice on every new body so the new person knows which chemicals react to his/her body chemicals making the person sick. 

Good for you having two Moderna shots and no or little reaction.  You are such a fine person.  44444heart

@Victoria33

My only symptom (other than a sore arm for both vaccines) , was I got a headache for about a day and a half from the second shot, and it wasn’t in a migraine category. Just annoying.

My sister also got Moderna and she slept for about 24 hours straight after she got home from the second shot.

My mom got both Pfizer shots and was fine other than the sore arm. She’s your age,

Offline PeteS in CA

Mrs. PeteS and my younger daughter received the Pfizer first dose a couple of days ago. Mrs. PeteS experienced low energy for about a day and chose to postpone going in to work for a day (she mostly works from home but goes in once or twice a week for a few hours). My daughter had very mild effects and went to work as usual.

My older daughter had Moderna. After her first shot she had a sore arm for a couple of days. After her second she hibernated for a day or so and the next day caught up with her college homework and beat me in a 3 or 4 hours long game of Eurorails (a "crayon rails" board game).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Mrs. PeteS and my younger daughter received the Pfizer first dose a couple of days ago. Mrs. PeteS experienced low energy for about a day and chose to postpone going in to work for a day (she mostly works from home but goes in once or twice a week for a few hours). My daughter had very mild effects and went to work as usual.

My older daughter had Moderna. After her first shot she had a sore arm for a couple of days. After her second she hibernated for a day or so and the next day caught up with her college homework and beat me in a 3 or 4 hours long game of Eurorails (a "crayon rails" board game).

@PeteS in CA

Kids love to put geezers "in their place".

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
My only symptom (other than a sore arm for both vaccines) , was I got a headache for about a day and a half from the second shot, and it wasn’t in a migraine category. Just annoying.
My sister also got Moderna and she slept for about 24 hours straight after she got home from the second shot.
My mom got both Pfizer shots and was fine other than the sore arm. She’s your age,
@Gefn

Bob has had both shots.  A husband and wife are friends of ours and they have had both shots.  As you know, Texas is wide open, go anywhere you want without a mask, be close to people.  This week the three of them had dinner inside a restaurant, people working there had no masks on, so the waitress had no mask, no gloves on, and all people in there were acting just like they did before this began.  I cannot do that. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

My wife was bed-ridden for five days after receiving her 2nd dose of the Moderna vaccine.

I suspect the reactions are more severe because Covid-19/SARS-2 is so new to humanity and our immune systems.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

My wife was bed-ridden for five days after receiving her 2nd dose of the Moderna vaccine.

I suspect the reactions are more severe because Covid-19/SARS-2 is so new to humanity and our immune systems.

The thing that is "so new" here is a genetically engineered vaccine.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Lando Lincoln

How quickly many of us have criticized the death count caused by the actual virus.  Making jokes of it even.   To wit... "we don't have heart disease anymore because the deaths are all Covid related".  Countless others.

Now, it seems every death post-vaccination is the result of... the vaccination!

Might there be a disconnect?  Seems yes.

Look, I wear a seatbelt while driving because the odds are better that I will survive a crash.  Might there be an instance where someone somewhere survived a crash because they didn't buckle up?  Of course.  But, which action provides you the best chance of seeing tomorrow?

Everyone is free to be vaccinated or not (I think so, anyway).  But, these exceptions that prove the rule do nothing for me. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Gefn

• Cat Mod
I liked "My Mother the Car," but we have a fondness for antique automobiles in my family.  :pondering:

I never quite “got” Hogan’s Heroes” despite the wonderful cast. Now “My mother the car”, while very dated, at least made me chuckle. It was free on Amazon Prime about two years ago when I saw it.

@PeteS in CA i like your graphics
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 10:41:55 am by Gefn »

Offline Victoria33

How quickly many of us have criticized the death count caused by the actual virus.  Making jokes of it even.   Look, I wear a seatbelt while driving because the odds are better that I will survive a crash.  Might there be an instance where someone somewhere survived a crash because they didn't buckle up?  Of course.  But, which action provides you the best chance of seeing tomorrow?
@Lando Lincoln
@Gefn

Many years ago, if seat belts were in cars and I used the driver's one, I would be dead.
I was heading to a university for class in Nacogdoches, TX,  - was going through a town going the speed limit of maybe 35, or 40, and it was raining.  There was a downward slope of the road and the car began to slide; I had no control.  It switched ends, hit a big stump on the side of the road, and flipped end over end, so the driver's seat ceiling portion was the first part to be smashed down to the steering wheel.  When it flipped end over end, I was thrown into the floor of the backseat before the top smashed down to the steering wheel.  I could hear and smell gas running out of the gasoline tank. 

I tried to move and my skirt was trapped under something, could not move.  How I did it, I do not know, must have had super adrenalin power, because I ripped my skirt until it was unpinned, and crawled out a window.  Many times since seat belts are required, I have thought of that time.  I always wear a seat belt but I remember...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 07:56:00 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline LegalAmerican

Like RUSSIAN ROULETTE.