Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Ignore Feature, Is is it really that complicated?

<< < (3/3)

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 18, 2021, 11:02:57 pm ---To the topic, an observation from the trenches:  Some of the people who boldly proclaim they are tough enough to brave the slings and arrows of folks with opposing views (and refuse to use the Ignore feature), are usually the first to bitch about the slings and arrows in reports to the Mods.

--- End quote ---

It is definitely not a feature that is difficult to use and saves some aggravation and frustration.

This forum and the Mods are wonderful.   :beer:

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 18, 2021, 11:09:09 pm ---It is definitely not a feature that is difficult to use and saves some aggravation and frustration.

This forum and the Mods are wonderful.   :beer:

--- End quote ---

The Mods are wonderful.  I, OTOH, am a horse's azz.  But that's OK.  It's a great training ground for a budding politician starting at it in the same manner as Col. Harlan Sanders...a bit late in life.

(It's scary.  Throw the slightest amount of muscle around in the Party politics, and next thing you know there are phone calls, urging some sort of a run for something.)

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on April 18, 2021, 11:16:57 pm ---The Mods are wonderful.  I, OTOH, am a horse's azz.  But that's OK.  It's a great training ground for a budding politician starting at it in the same manner as Col. Harlan Sanders...a bit late in life.

(It's scary.  Throw the slightest amount of muscle around in the Party politics, and next thing you know there are phone calls, urging some sort of a run for something.)

--- End quote ---

Just for you @Cyber Liberty  (sorry I couldn't resist)   :tongue2:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSsuohepbVk

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 19, 2021, 12:06:43 am ---Just for you @Cyber Liberty  (sorry I couldn't resist)   :tongue2:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSsuohepbVk

--- End quote ---

:laughingdog:

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: thackney on April 15, 2021, 11:35:09 am ---

--- End quote ---

↑  ↑
This is me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version