State Chapters > NY/NJ

Buffalo Politician Is At It Again, Announces Vax Requirement For Stadium Entry

<< < (2/2)

jmyrlefuller:
The more troubling thing isn't so much the vaccine mandate, which I do find troubling enough, but the fact that they're mandating the use of a government tracking app on your cell phone to gain entry. That's a Big Brother move.

jmyrlefuller:
As for Poloncarz... this guy is a partisan hack wrapped in the disguise of this aw-shucks hometown boy from the suburbs. He'll never make it much higher than where he is now, though.

Hoodat:
So those who contracted SARS-2, defeated it, and now have long-term immunity against the actual virus are SOL?

PeteS in CA:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on April 14, 2021, 04:33:22 am ---So those who contracted SARS-2, defeated it, and now have long-term immunity against the actual virus are SOL?

--- End quote ---

Since stupidity is an unwritten(?) requirement to be elected a government official or hired as a bureaucrat, very likely. I've not seen any vaccination-something-or-other proposal that recognized the existence of :seeya: people who have recovered :seeya: . Though I think the whole vaccination-something-or-other requirement will collapse of its own stupidity before getting substantially established and accepted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version